ALINSKY’s RULES FOR RADICALS 101
Note: There is an email circulating that incorrectly attributes the 8 steps to create a Social State to Saul Alinsky. Liberals easily cast this off as a lie by claiming (thanks to Snopes and other lefty sites) that Alinsky didn’t write this. And while that much is true, the actual plan is real. It was inspired by Alinsky and enumerated by Cloward and Piven. It has been refined and updated, but it is still the road-map to the “fundamental change” Obama has been implementing. I have added this to my link (above) to the 12 Rules for Radicals. This is the liberal plan and the method of implementation. – Tom
WHAT CONSERVATIVES NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OBAMA’s PLAN to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA
When you first heard about Obama’s plan to fundamentally transform America, you probably wondered “into what?” Well, the answer, as many speculated, is a Social State. Socialism. And anyone that said that was mocked and ridiculed by the people who were planning to implement it. (See Rule #5 below.)
In less than 5 minutes you will know the Progressive’s plan and their tactics. Please take the time, read this and refer to it often. And tell others.
There are 2 sections in this post.
The first is the 8 point plan to implement Socialism. This plan was not enumerated in Alinsky’s book, but Alinsky inspired two Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven to devise the “Cloward-Piven Strategy” which seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse. This strategy is often attributed to Alinsky and left wing websites like Snopes have tried to discredit the plan by declaring it false because Alinsky didn’t actually write the 8 steps in his book. But Snopes conveniently fails to correctly attribute the work to Cloward and Piven.
The second is the 12 “Rules” for implementation of this plan. The tactics or “rules” work equally as well on the left to fight the plan, which is in it’s final stages of implementation.
How to create a social state – The Cloward-Piven Strategy:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
The first is the most important.
- Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives. (Food, Housing, and Income)
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to us“ take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.