Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty
Websites

UPDATED: George Sodini La Fitness Killer An Obama Supporter

Left Wing Killer George Sodini

Left Wing Killer George Sodini

I wonder why the Main Stream Media was all over the political leanings of the last Pittsburgh killer, Richard Poplawski.With comments like “Richard Poplawski, the man who allegedly murdered three Pittsburgh cops, was clearly influenced by Fox News’s Glenn Beck and right-wing radio.” from The Daily Beast.

Seems a bit odd, don’t you think, that the latest killer, George Sodini, who was planning to do this deed last summer decided to stick around and see that Barack Obama was elected. His anti Christian views go right along with the hate squads of the so called “Progressives” and left wing hate squads. Then why is the pro Obama media so silent about this? If it a fair question when a right wing nut goes off the deep end, why not when a left wing nut does the same.

The entry from Sodini’s blog below contains offensive and vulgar language, and I apologize in advance. Someone has to tell the truth.

You can read the entire sick blog here, if you want.

November 5, 2008:
Planned to do this in the summer but figure to stick around to see the election outcome. This particular one got so much attention and I was just curious. Not like I give a flying fcuk who won, since this exit plan was already planned. Good luck to Obama! He will be successful. The liberal media LOVES him. Amerika has chosen The Black Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama’s plans for the economy and such. Here it is: Every black man should get a young white girl hoe to hone up on. Kinda a reverse indentured servitude thing. Long ago, many a older white male landowner had a young Negro wench girl for his desires. Bout’ time tables are turned on that shit. Besides, dem young white hoez dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they dig the white dudes! Every daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I saw it. “Not my little girl”, daddy says! (Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of best white hoez. You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can each have one for 3 or 6 months or so.

Another interesting thing that is going on, most of the left wing blogs that are quoting from the blog leave out the beginning. Wonder why?

EDITORS NOTE:

This has been an interesting exercise in how we view things we don’t agree with, how we react to that information and what methods we use to attempt to sway the purveyor of such information.

Now, my basic premise at the outset of this was that information processed by an insane mind is, well, processed without “normal” thought processes. Whenever there is a shooting with any ties to a “right wing” group, it is my belief that whatever information was processed by this sick mind, how it was processed and what resulted from such improperly processed information is not a product of the information, but rather of the sick mind. Still, that does not keep liberals from searching far and wide for any right wing leanings of any shooter. Just too much to pass up. Right wing hate, and guns all in one delicious pot. So the two stories I mentioned, the 85 year old “white supremacist” and the other Pittsburgh shooting became a monument to gun control and anti right wing hate.

When I read the passage from November 5, 2008 and looked around at how this was being reported, pretty much all of the left wing media failed to even print the blog entry, and opted for less saucy passages. My first reading was this guy was being sarcastic. But the left was too afraid it may escape some that it was sarcasm. And not being with a woman in a couple of decades AND the pretty little pink bracelet on his wrist. Could he be – GAY? But that is not to say thay were not looking for a right wing link. The “progressives” were no doubt drooling to read his blog, sure they would find a right wing manifesto. Can you imagine their disappointment? Greg Mitchell over at HuffPo is not so easily discouraged from finding some kind of vast right wing conspiracy. He managed to dig back to 1994 and found that Sodini bought a bumper sticker that said “Impeach Clinton – Stop Socialism”. Oh, and couple that with the fact that Sodini’s gun used a “long” clip, once banned, but overturned. So, you see, the loonies on the left are still at it.

The comments are where the real experiment took place. I received 4 types of comments. First, the complete and rational analysis by Calvin G. Stoss was amazingly on the mark. My guess is Mr. Stoss has a good deal of education and training in human behavior. He was the first to actually read my post and not jump to conclusions. He said:

Mr. White, you should be commended for the social experiment that your neutral article conducted. I’m kind of appalled by the impassioned responses from both sides harping on politics. You merely pointed out the weak to non-existent ethics of the mainstream media.

Well said.

The line that tipped him off was

“Do you think that maybe. Just maybe, people who are crazy enough to carry out these horrible acts were crazy to begin with? That Glen Beck didn’t incite murder? If not, then the media really needs to investigate which left wing loonies this guy was listing to and blame the loonie left talk shows.”

This was the important paragraph. If you had already jumped to a conclusion and failed to read that, or comprehend that, I am sorry.

The second type of response I received was from those that assumed my headline was what the story was about, but used a logical, well thought out argument as to why this guy was not an Obama supporter.

The third type of response was from those that claim used a bit more caustic argument, claimed Glen Beck is the devil and Republicans should be more moderate. Well, how did that McCain thing work out last time? Democrat lite.

The final response type was my favorite. This was from the left wing “progressives”. Yes, I trolled you hate mongers out of your cave, didn’t I? They love to accuse the right wing of being hate mongers, but this is proof positive where they reside on that issue. No attack is too low, off base and there is absolute no attempt at logic and discussion. But, just so you know, each and every insult from you is like an award of the highest magnitude. Every attack lets me know I am doing what is right.

It’s just a shame you got punked by a moron, huh?

Well, it’s been fun. You jack booted “progressive” thugs are free to continue spewing hatred my way.

One last point. Do you recall the length of play the last two shootings managed? Nearly a week with many updates. This one has already disappeared. Not very interesting without a right wing connection for the liberal media to salivate over. It just turns into a regular murder.

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog. Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

57 Responses to “UPDATED: George Sodini La Fitness Killer An Obama Supporter”

1. cbk says:

you are kidding right? explain to me where the support of obama is? particularly when he speaks disparagingly of 'obama's economy' and he is obviously being sarcastic in the section you cite. If it is the case that you believe can determine his political commitments you are either : a) psychic or b) a moron.
    im going with b.

2. cbk says:

im going with b.

3. JoeDirt says:

Conservatives don't get sarcasm.

4. JoeDirt says:

Conservatives don't get sarcasm.

I think to find the moron, you only need look at your reflection in a mirror. You need to put on your thinking caps and read the story again. If you are still unable to understand what I am saying, perhaps you need to call a shrink before you are tomorrows headlines. By attacking me for your own lack of mental clarity, I think, perhaps, a quick prophylactic visit to the shrink of your choice would not be a bad idea.

Sure we do, Joe. Apparently liberals are at a loss with irony.

7. Cole Colby says:

It really doesn't matter if he is a supporter of President Obama or not (and a careful review of his drivel reveals that he is only cynical about the subject-matter anyway) One can neither choose one's fans, nor does their (the supporter's) choosing of the person they support reflect on the person supported. Is Jodi Foster a horrible person because John Hinckley, Jr. was her wacko fan? Is Jesus Christ, assuming for a moment he indeed lived, no matter in what capacity, the worst person on earth because the crusaders, the inquisitors, and the witch-burners all were his fan and killed together millions of people?

Oy weh, but that simply hurts. Don't blame a person, whoever that person is, for who supports the "supported" without his knowledge or choice. If you actively solicit the support of some evil person or group of people, well that's different, but I don't think I have seen any TV ad or poster saying something like "Hey you, neurotic sociopath, well, I want you to vote for me, Barack Obama before you go and do your killing-thingy!"

8. Cole Colby says:

9. VasD says:

Um, I think you need to read that again. It's dripping with sarcasm, and you can't even see it? Also, the rant about "da bruthrs" and "white hoes" is pretty racist, you think? And you read this as him being an Obama supporter? It doesn't even seem like he has any particular political affiliation other than the crazy party. He even says he doesn't "give a flying fcuk who won." Do you read this and only see the words you want to see? Admit it, you wrote this so someone could link to your pathetic headline.

10. VasD says:

Cole, thank you for being the first to see my message. When I said:

"Do you think that maybe. Just maybe, people who are crazy enough to carry out these horrible acts were crazy to begin with? That Glen Beck didn’t incite murder?"

My point of this post was to prove two points.

First, that we cannot help who becomes a member of a group we are part of, nor can we be held responsible for the actions of a mentally sick individual. Left, right, whatever. I don't know your political alignment, and it does not matter, but you picked up my point and expressed it very eloquently. All it takes for the MSM, the lefty blogs, and liberals in general is a whiff of right wing in the air about someone that does such a heinous act and immediately Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh or whoever is the conservative target du jour is raped, drawn and quartered. A knee jerk rush to judgment and a rapid response partisan political attack to demonize anyone with less than full liberal views.

My second reason for the post was to demonstrate this mass hysteria, lemming effect attacking anyone and everyone that dare say a disparaging word about a liberal. The comments here did not disappoint.

Knee jerk reactions without thought and with full malice. Thanks for playing, libs.

No, I wrote it to prove a point. Read the comment above.

13. Austin says:

You have no point Mr. White. You are at the lowest levels even when considering the number of morons who blog on the internet. You wrote this piece of garbage for attention and that is all you wanted. Either you have no ability to comprehend or clearly understand what you read or you are so caught up in the left wing nut/right wing nut conversation that you have lost sight of the fact that 5 innocent people have died. And the title of your article wow!! What a bunch of lies. Shame on you.

14. Austin says:

Austin, my point was that when this happened in DC, and they tied the shooter to the right, the victims were ignored and the story became "Let's see who we can blame" and the last Pittsburgh tragedy, the story was about Glen Beck, and not the victims.

It seems I got my point across. It would be really great if the media would focus on the victims and the families and not the political affiliation of the shooter, but only if he is right wing.

It is a shame that lefty partisans like yourself fail to see the same points in those other shootings. Shame on YOU!

17. Calvin G. Stoss says:

I agree that the media outlets are (arguably cognizantly and deliberately) glossing over the passage you quoted.

I would contend though that in no way does Sodini actually profess to support the DNP, nor does his account reveal any inclination to have voted for Obama. A preliminary profile suggests that (from what one can objectively determine) with his resolutions and demeanor in life, it would have been consistent to chose to be a passive observer in the 2008 election. So in my opinion he did not vote for Obama (having not voted at all). He may be a leftist, but I think that any argument stating that his ranting is indicative of revealing that is misleading and contentious at best.

He "stuck around" so to speak mainly due to the attention that McCain and Obama running against each other recieved. This context shows an intellectual curiosity surrounding the potential for historical significance. Nothing more. His accounts go on to show his wavering resolve to carry it out since he failed to carry out his plans in the summer of 2008.

18. Calvin G. Stoss says:

19. Austin says:

If by "lefty partisans" you mean someone who voted for McCain then you may be correct in your statement. But once again you are making ignorant assumptions that make the rest of us look foolish to those on the other side. You are beyond shameless. You sir are incompetent at what you do and I would recommend you give control of this site to someone with an IQ greater than double digits.

What I am saying is that whatever this sicko said is irrelevant. Do you honestly think for one second that if you replaced the word Obama with McCain this would be all about another right wing nut that loves guns. Just another Palin, Limbaugh, Beck listener. They manage to ignore the November 5 entry because it "claims" he supported Obama.

The lefty comments are truly amusing. Just for fun, look at how many of these documented tactics they have uses. http://varight.com/?page_id=645

21. Calvin G. Stoss says:

I completely forgot my other thought.

He could have actually even had preferences for the right and one could still imagine a (out of a nihilistic sense of irony and cynicism) lauding Obama's victory. I'm fairly certain that he saw his condition as being above national policy, and being neutral but then again politics factoring into this story is just saddeningly off-point.

Mr. White, you should be commended for the social experiment that your neutral article conducted. I'm kind of appalled by the impassioned responses from both sides harping on politics. You merely pointed out the weak to non-existent ethics of the mainstream media.

Austin, your hatred and illogical comments give away your liberal leanings. You crack me up!

Mr. Stoss, thanks for the great analysis. I don't think his posts show a strong leaning to any party, other than his own. I attempted to put enough of my point in the text without it being too blatantly obvious the point I was about to make, with the help of our liberal friends.

I hope and pray that the next time a nut case like these mentioned does such an act that the media and blogs will have the same indignation at the media bias. This is a very bad thing for our country.

25. nate says:

"Conservatives don't get sarcasm."

i could not have said it better myself. tom white just proved why reading blogs is completely pointless…unless you want to read distortion of fact or just plain stupidity.

26. nate says:

"Conservatives don't get sarcasm."

Nate, I can see that my pointing out how utterly predictable you liberals are with knee jerk reactions and hypocrisy was not an exercise in which you were able to glean any insight into your own partisan souls and your complete hatred of anyone that dare disagree with you. Perhaps this exercise was a few grades above your comprehension.

For that I am truly sorry.

28. Cris says:

Well Mr. White, once again you illustrate the hypocrisy of right wing extremists. You are so caught up in the "liberal media" conspiracy that you convolute your argument and then backpedal when it is pointed out by those who waste their time reading your drivel. Point in fact, you wrote:
    "His anti Christian views go right along with the hate squads of the so called “Progressives” and left wing hate squads. Then why is the pro Obama media so silent about this? If it a fair question when a right wing nut goes off the deep end, why not when a left wing nut does the same."
    Then.. once people started to respond to your drivel you backpedal and you say:

"I don't think his posts show a strong leaning to any party, other than his own. I attempted to put enough of my point in the text without it being too blatantly obvious the point I was about to make, with the help of our liberal friends."

In fact you are just as rudderless as the killer himself. Looking for anything to latch onto and then go on a addled diatribe that speaks more of your own mental instability rather than making any point of support for your political affiliation. Do the world a favor and get counseling before you do anything stupid. Ohh.. I forgot.. right wingers think psychiatric help is another liberal conspiracy.

29. Cris says:

Then.. once people started to respond to your drivel you backpedal and you say:

Chris, Chris, Chris. Where to start with you. I am sorry you decided not to read all of the comments. You missed the entire point of my post. However, you did, along with a number of your left wing friends, prove my point about left wing hate groups.

Although you are not a part of the discussion, you are a part of the example of bad judgement and hatred and one sided thinking I was talking about.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks for playing.

32. WastingTimeHere says:

I've been there many times and it's never worth even speaking to ConservaCONS. such a waste of energy. Irony/Sarcasm… same things and they can't even notice. Stick to fake facts…… yadayada.

33. WastingTimeHere says:

34. NotAnIdiot says:

It is OBVIOUS that SODINI was a RACIST ~ and not an OBAMA SUPPORTER !

35. NotAnIdiot says:

It is OBVIOUS that SODINI was a RACIST ~ and not an OBAMA SUPPORTER !

36. Bill says:

When you read his blog in its entirety, he seems fairly conservative and not an Obama supporter at all.

37. Bill says:

38. Justin says:

Wow Tom White, what a clown., I am on the right and i am very embarassed that this guy states he is a conservative.

A conservative wouldn't be wrapped up in this drivel or write such nonsense.. They would be looking at higher taxes/Stimulus packages.The guy might have wanted Obama to win by the crap he wrote doesn't make anything transparent and is not really worth while. Glen Beck is one of the biggest tools on tv and is not a person you can respect. Go back and read about Goldwater Tom.

This non-sense with the liberal shit is ruining the party and it is idiots like you that are killing us.

39. Justin says:

40. Austin says:

Man you have no clue! It is obvious that your lack of talent in "journalism" also applies to your lack of intelligence. Please switch alliances and move to the democratic party. They could use another imbecile such as yourself.

41. Austin says:

We need to clean up the conservative movement and the first out should be Tom White.

42. tjwhitejr says:

Austin, your comments are the EXACT type of attacks you left wing progressives use. Word for word. Lying about being a McCain voter is one of the more popular, but easiest to see through. You have been exposed. See, if you want to fool someone and make others believe you are a conservative, you must act like one. You came out of the gate a frothing at the mouth liberal progressive, then want me to believe you are something else. You don't have an ounce of logic or rationality about you. Sorry. No consolation prize for you.

43. Sharon says:

He clearly is racist and not an Obama supporter at all. Why not look up his voter registration?

44. Sharon says:

Sure we do, Joe. Apparently liberals are at a loss with irony.

Cole, thank you for being the first to see my message. When I said:

My point of this post was to prove two points.

No, I wrote it to prove a point. Read the comment above.

49. Austin says:

50. Calvin G. Stoss says:

I completely forgot my other thought.

For that I am truly sorry.

54. Austin says:

55. Austin says:

56. tjwhitejr says:

1. [...] readers, The Rude Dog  let you down earlier. Sodini was an Obama supporting liberal loser. His racial caricatures lead me off the path, but somehow I missed the obvious in Sodini’s [...]