The Mechanicsville Local was punked by a picture that was sent in to them that had been Photoshopped.

According to Kristie Helmick Proctor, a Vice Chairman of the Hanover Republican Women’s Club – who admitted to being the Photoshopper:

Brat was in the same location in the original photo, but Helmick Proctor said she chose to use PhotoShop to place her into the photo where the lighting was better. “The overlay of Laura almost appeared like a black shadow. She was another PhotoShop,” she said. “Angela was sort of standing in the background. Angela is so close I can just bring her forward.”

Not that I don’t believe your story, but in light of the controversy I would like to see the original, un-doctored photo just to verify this statement.

I could be wrong, but the lighting on Angela Kelly-Wiecek and my analysis of the entire photo make me think that Kelly-Wiecek was not in the “background”. The lighting was not right.

And speaking of the analysis in the linked article above, did the Mechanicsville Local request the un-doctored photo to verify your current story?

Please upload the picture in a comment on this blog, on the Hanover Residents Page on Facebook or send it to me directly.

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog.

Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

8 Responses to “Hey Kristie Helmick Proctor – Produce the ORIGINAL Photo and Let Us See for Ourselves”

1. Kay

A picture is worth a thousand words. A photoshoppEd picture is worth a thousand lies. It’s misleading and deceitful.

• ele says:

• John Pride

ele, really? This is so obviously a case where you can go to your side and say “what were you thinking?”! Of course, there’s a LOT that the Right does that’s straightforward, just as there is on the Left. We just disagree on viewpoint and solution, as we always have and always will. But, you have to justify overt and stupid crookedness – a really foolish stunt, because it’s easier to join a lair’s chorus than to call a flat note just that. Quit being a hack, and start being a thinking individual. It’s worth a try.

• ele says:

There you go again. Calling people names and vilifying them. By people I mean US not our public servants or the ones who are part of OUR creation called “government”. I think it is you, who so readily points a finger at others, without one factual reason, who is the hack, troll, fool, stupid, liar, etc etc All your terms back at you.

• John Pride

“Is there ANYTHING that the Repewbercraps do that isn’t misleading and deceitful?”
            I was responding to this comment, and I took it to say that ALL actions by Republicans are both misleading and deceitful. If I took the meaning incorrectly, my apologies. If I read it right, meaning-wise, then I don’t really have the time to unravel your reply. Be well.

2. Mr. Green Jeans says:

That photo will never be produced Tom- and you know it.
    Many very public people in the Hanover Republican Committee fell on their swords to swear to KHP’s story but thank you for demanding it and the truth.

It’s more than the Mechanicsville Local could muster- too afraid to lose a Republican Advertisement.
    Now Nancy Russell is holding that rag out as her PROOF that it’s all a pack of LIES.

You are the only journalist in Hanover County reporting the news and the truth behind the votes.
    You are a Patriot, my friend.

3. LIBERTY! says:

I betcha that Ms. Proctor\’s original photo is probably hiding in the same place that Oblamo\’s birth certificate is hiding.

4. Ms. Over Hanover

These “Housewives of Hanover County” kelly, nancy, Kristi are an obnoxious show that needs to be cancelled. This is precisely why I hate Hanover County. The small groups of judgmental, gossiping menopausal hags who drive school buses, run homeowners associations and PTA and Sunday school, and hold little political positions act like they are CEOs of a fortune 500 company. Their pathetic opinions are applauded only by their followers and then the followers gossip behind THEIR backs. Just the humble opinion of a female who dreams of one day waking up with amnesia of life in Hanover.