Letter To Obama From Buddy Hacketts Widow Sherry

This  was written by Sherry Hackett, Buddy Hackett’s widow……..

“WE NOTICED”

President Obama:

Today I read of your administrations’ plan to re-define September 11 as a National Service Day. Sir, it’s time we had a talk………

During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when the Pledge of Allegiance was spoken. You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition.

YES, “We noticed.”

During one of your many speeches, Americans heard you say that  you intended to visit all 57 states.
We all know that Islam, not America has 57 states.

YES, “We noticed.”

When President Bush leaned over at Ground Zero and gently placed a flower on the memorial, while you nonchalantly tossed your flower onto the pile without leaning over.

YES, “We noticed.”

Every time you apologized to other countries for America  ‘s position on an issue we have wondered why you don’t share our pride in this great country. When you have heard foreign leaders berate our country and our beliefs, you have not defended us. In fact, you insulted the British Crown beyond belief.

YES, “We noticed.”

When your pastor of 20 years, “God-damned America ” and said  that 9/11 was ” America ‘s chickens coming home to roost”  and you denied having heard recriminations of that nature, we wondered how that could be. You later disassociated yourself  rom that church and Pastor Wright because it was politically expedient to do so.

YES, “We noticed.”

When you announced that you would transform America , we wondered why. With all her faults, America is the greatest country on earth. Sir KEEP THIS IN MIND, if not for America and the people who built her, you wouldn’t be sitting in the White House now.” Prior to your election to the highest  office in this Country, you were a senator from Illinois and from what we can glean from the records available, not a very remarkable one.

YES, “We noticed..”

All through your campaign and even now, you have surrounded yourself with individuals who are basically unqualified for the positions for which you appointed them. Worse than that, the majority of them are people who, like you, bear no special allegiance, respect, or affection for this country and her  traditions.

YES, “We noticed.”

You are 9 months into your term and every morning millions of Americans wake up to a new horror heaped on us by you. You seek  to saddle working Americans with a health care/insurance reform package that, along with cap and trade, will bankrupt this nation.

YES, “We noticed.”

We seek, by protesting, to let our representatives know that we are not in favor of these crippling expenditures and we are labeled “un-American”,”racist”, “mob”. We wonder how we are supposed

to let you know how frustrated we are. You have attempted to make our protests seem isolated and insignificant. Until your appointment, Americans had the right to speak out.

YES, “We noticed.”

On September 11, 2001 there were no Republicans or Democrats, only Americans. And we all grieved together and helped each other in whatever way we could. The attack on 9/11  was carried out because we are Americans.

And YES, “We noticed.”

There were many of us who prayed that as a black president you could help unite this nation. In six months you have done more to destroy this nation than the attack on 9/11. You have  failed us.

YES, “We noticed.”

September 11 is a day of remembrance for all Americans..You propose to make 9/11 a “National Service Day”.  While we know that you don’t share our reverence for 9/11, we pray that history will report your proposal as what it is…a  disgrace.

YES, “We noticed.”

You have made a mockery of our Constitution and the office that you hold. You have  embarrassed and slighted us in foreign visits and policy.

YES, “We noticed..”

We have noticed all these things. We will deal with you. When Americans come together again, it will be to remove you from office.

Take notice.

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog.

Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

38 Responses to “Letter To Obama From Buddy Hacketts Widow Sherry”

1. This is really good,and I add my name to the list of proud Patriots,who are ready to stand tall and take this country back.A new revolution must take place,and it must be today.It is almost too late.We must all stand together,United,as one voice and say…NO MORE

2. We are not the party of NO. We are the Party of HELL NO!

3. Thank you very much for posting this, she has a remarkable way of expressing all the feelings and things all of us are saying to others and experiencing ourselves. Hopefully, we will all be focused on 2010, to create ‘CHANGE’ we can believe in.

4. Susan Hockensmith says:

Amen! What a wonderful letter!

5. R. Tyson says:

Checked this letter out on Snopes.com (http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/wenoticed.asp) and the originator is questionable. That said, the contents of the letter are very true and I agree with it entirely.

6. J. Low says:

Snopes is the least reliable website to confirm information. It is operated by a Democratic couple in the Pacific Northwest who are HUGE Obama supporters. Try verifying questionable information via other more legitimate sources. I don’t care who wrote the letter – – I agree with it 100%.

Prior to posting this, I looked around the internet. While some doubt the writer is actually Buddy Hackett’s widow, I feel the message is more important than the writer. My decision to post the letter was based on the question of if it matters that the writer is Hackett’s widow. In the end, whoever wrote it did a good job. And I feel his widow is obscure enough that it really does not matter who wrote it.

8. Marshall says:

This letter was NOT written by Mrs. Hackett. This is a lie and a hoax using Mrs. Hackett’s name so it would seem to give cedence the lie.

Furthermore, the letter is filled with inaccuracies. Just take the issues one by one and there are inaccuracies in all of them.

Marshall, my comment just above yours addressed that issue. I can (still) find no proof it was NOT Ms. Hackett, nor is there “proof” it was from her.

But there are no inaccuracies. Every one of the events happened. While you may still be one of the dwindling numbers of Obama Kool-Aid swillers and disagree with some of the writer’s opinions, that does not make them inaccurate.

10. Jeff Kraft says:

Agreed Tom White. Marshall is an Anti American.

11. Mary Sorrells says:

Isn’t it a SHAME, that things like this even have to be written? “O” is a disgrace to this country.

12. Mary Sorrells says:

Isn’t it a shame that things like this even have to be written? “O” is a disgrace to this country.

13. Ted Stulz says:

Sorry Jeff Kraft and Tom White but the very first item listed on this hit piece about the Pledge of Allegiance is a LIE! They were listening to the Star Spangled Banner which does not require placing your hand over your heart just for starters. There rest isn’t much more accurate either. Too bad.

• Tom White says:

While the letter stated the Pledge of Allegiance, it is unknown if the writer actually intended to say the National Anthem. I assume she is elderly. But US Code actually requires one to place their hand over the heart when the National Anthem is played. By the way, when in Uniform, you salute. The link to the video and the US Code are below for your educational benefit.

Did you Obama apologists get good seats at the event? And if you point out any other inaccuracies you claim are in the letter I will be happy to expose your lies again.

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. — United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2007/10/20/obama-no-hand-heart-pledge-either-will-msm-notice#ixzz0kT66ajzn

14. Ted Stulz says:

My lies? Get real Tommy boy! And what’s this US Code now that no one’s ever heard of? Also, who cares what Hackett’s widow thinks and yeah, she’s probably about 80. Why is her alledged opinion somewhow significant to ANYTHING even if she did write it? Oh, I get it, it’s ok since it’s bashes YOUR president. Well done. And I’m no apologist for Obama no doubt like you are for W. The more than one trillion spent on Iraq’s ok, the 4,500 dead US soldiers and the 30,000 maimed and wounded are ok, the $800 Billion Medicare unfunded handout is ok, the tax breaks for the rich are ok even if the CBO said they’ll cost us 1.2 trillion, the way Katrina was handled was/is probably ok w/ you right wing nuts. I’m guessing you’re one of those “I hate tax and spend Dems” while what W did was “borrow and spend” which is considerably worse. You can probably answer just how much of an ideologue you are by stating where you’d rank W among all presidents. You probably also think he’s the anti christ.

You’ve now also got a bigger problem. The RNC chairman, Steele, agrees w/ Obama that he’s being judged by a different std because he’s black. Oh my God! Oh, the humanity! Funding is way down at the RNC now and this is the first time any repub has agreed w/ Obama so obviously Steele must go! Funny how those guys went to a topless bondage joint while the perfect irony is that the GOP’s been keeping the congressional legislative process in bondage just to piss off the public and turn them against the incumbants. What an incredible irony. Surely you’re not so stupid you don’t see that? Pffft! How do you like them apples, sparky?

Ted. Obviously you are not too well informed. Perhaps you are not even an American, so I will continue your education. The US Code that “no one’s ever heard of” is the collection of Laws of the United States. When Congress passes and the President signs a bill into Law, it is codified, meaning written into the laws of the United States. Laws may also be repealed, which is something you will hear more on when the Republicans take over the US House and Senate in November.

And if you will check the comments above, you will see that I have stated that this may or may not have been written by Ms. Hackett. Various sources claim this cannot be authenticated as being written by her, but none have said it was NOT her letter. My opinion is, she is so obscure that it does not matter. Most people don’t even remember Buddy Hackett.

And as to the rest of your comments, please refer to my 8 Simple Rules Liberals Use For Arguments, as well as this post http://www.varight.com/news/how-to-tell-when-a-liberal-concedes-an-argument/ and you will see that your comments off topic are an admission you are in error.

Sorry. Your attempts at off topic baiting simply will not work here.

As I said:

“And if you point out any other inaccuracies you claim are in the letter I will be happy to expose your lies again.”

And it is noted that your response was to try to change the subject.

16. Ted Stulz says:

Tom did I say, “Get real”? Well, get real. You violated virtually every rule of your “when a liberal concedes an argument” post and you could just as easily replaced lib w/ con. If you recall it was you called me a liar first. You were wrong there as well. You also ignored my question as to where you’d rank W? Frankly, I’d have been surprised if you HAD answered it.

Ok, here are some questions from the above post alledgedly by the writer for you to answer.
    1. Who says we don’t have the right to speak out anymore since Obama took office?
    2. Who says Obama’s done more to destroy this country than 9/11? By what benchmark(s)?
    3. Obama didn’t lean over far enough when he placed his flower onto the pile? How silly. How about this? If W had done his job 9/11 wouldn’t/shouldn’t have happened. He didn’t become the pres on 9/12, you know. Clinton had a weekly mtg to discuss Bin Laden’s capabilities and W didn’t have ANY prior to 911. And you rt wing nuts blame Clinton for 9/11? Nice try. Maybe denial really IS a river in Africa for your end of the party.
    4. Obama had little choice after the anti-Americanism fostered by W and Cheney but to apologize for our mistakes. Great countries should be humble and we’ve made lots of mistakes. His actions, by some estimates, reduced anti-American sentiment by 50% internationally.

You extremist righties are having a bad week. First Michael Steele’s foray, then Fox News is revealed to have lied about the ACORN scandal. Then the self proclaimed Tea Bagger leader is shown holding a sign with the N word on it after every rt winger says there’s NO racism in the party. Yeah, right. Hey, at least he took off his hood first before the photo op.

Ok, Tom take your best shot however please try using facts.

By way of answers to all of your questions, please review the comments I left back on December 28,2009 for an earlier echo of your position. Honestly, don’t you guys have any ability to think for yourselves?

You are trying to debate someone who is an expert on your tactics. I have had thousands try unsuccessfully that were, frankly, a lot sharper than you.

Honestly, the fact that you did not know what US Code was tells me all I need to know about you.

Try to bait another Conservative blogger. That stuff will not fly here.

18. Ted Stulz says:

That’s your answer? Not to answer? You asked me to point out inaccuracies, errors and opinions and when I do just that you run away and hide. So, why’d you bother to ask if you couldn’t hang with the big dogs? And, you’re an expert on my tactics? Such as logic, reason and facts? In that case you should have tried using them and proved it.

Like most your ilk, you’re certainly an expert on avoidance and not being able to give a straight, fact based answer. I’m an expert at engaging ideologues in this case extremist righties like you who can’t be pinned down and refuse to use facts when they’ve got a position that’s unsupportable. Were I you, I’d run away, too. Like I thought, you’ve got absolutely NO game, pal.

When are you planning to post the Craig Robinson, Michelle Obama’s brother, BS letter about his school getting 17M just to save his job as basketball coach? Check and mate.

• Tom White says:

Unfortunately, Ted, you neglected to point out any inaccuracies. You simply disagree with the conclusions of the writer of the letter. And I am not the author. Disagree if you wish, that is up to you.

My experience tells me that you do not have the ability to think for yourself. If you did you would be a Conservative.

And I assure you, you are NO expert in any type of conversation involving logic and reason. You are incapable.

I give straight answers to questions all the time. You pointed out, correctly, that the letter was inaccurate in stating that Obama failed to hold his hand over his heart during the Pledge of Allegiance. I agreed that it was not the pledge, but was, in fact, the National Anthem. And I also pointed out that you were not correct in stating that one is not required to cover his heart during the Anthem. I quoted you the law and a link to the video of the event.

And you proceeded to drag every Republican into the conversation that has ever jay walked. I will not allow that tactic.

I also cannot argue about a difference in opinion you may have with the opinions of the writer. I am sorry that you are not able to discern the difference between a factual inaccuracy and a difference of opinion.

And for your information, when the Craig Robinson story hit a couple of weeks ago (this is old news), I looked at it and checked the amount of money other similar sized schools received. $17 is not really an amount that stands out. In fact, some smaller schools actually got more. So I rejected the story as bogus. If I thought there was anything to it, I would have written a post.

And by your tone, it is clear that you formed an opinion of me and my blog without bothering to read my posts. No doubt, someone told you I was some right wing hack.

Well, as I state in my “About” link, I am a Conservative and a Republican. You are not very likely to see much praise from me for anything left of my positions, but I clearly state that.

But for your information, I have taken former president Bush to task, I blame him for a large part of the problems with the Republican Party today and for starting the free wheeling spending spree that Obama has placed on steroids. Although I am a strong supporter of Governor McDonnell, I questioned his leadership just this morning http://www.varight.com/pinion/is-bob-mcdonnell-moving-from-leader-to-follower/

Perhaps you are not in Virginia and do not keep up with Va. politics, but I believe McDonnell has not acted as he should, and I said so.

I do my best to hold the Democrats feet to the fire, and my focus is on them by design. But I am not blind to the errors of Republicans, and do not blindly accept whatever they do. I have called out several Va. Republican Senators and I will do whatever I can to get Senator Quayle replaced by a conservative.

I am also very involved in the Tea Party movement, and I am fully aware that you are completely misinformed about them. It may shock you to find out that even mentioning Republicans is not a good move at Tea Party planning meetings. The majority of the movement have the same bad taste in their mouth with Republicans and Democrats. The prevailing thought is they have wasted money on fraud, wars, and self interest. And they are correct.

You blindly follow what is fed to you without any concern for the damage politicians are doing to our future. You hated the war because it was a Republican endeavor, even though the vote was nearly unanimous. You listened as Obama promised to end the wars immediately, yet you support his surge, something Obama himself said would not work.

You are totally blind, my friend, and being used by the Democrats as a useful idiot to spread whatever they tell you to believe. I have run across thousands of you clones, and you are all the same.

Pity.

19. Ted Stulz says:

So, the very first question I posed to you was a reference to an inaccurate statement. How’d you miss that? We don’t have the right to speak out anymore? Since when? And just how has Obama done more to destroy this country than 9/11? I’m saying what you should which is, “Prove it” rather than gleefully and mindlessly reposting it. And why are her alleged opinions not inaccuracies but you, acting as the arbiter of truth, claim mine are? I ask for facts to support her nebulous claims and you say I’m wrong. Disagreeing with you does nothing to make me wrong. Sorry. With apologies to Clarence Darrow, “It frightens me to think of the state of learning in the world if everyone had your driving curiostity”.

And there are lots of people who are smarter than me. Unfortunately, you don’t happen to be one of them. And pls read or reread as necessary my last post because I was holding W accountable despite voting for him twice. That’s right Mr Mindreader, I’m a registered republican but a moderate one.

Hey, I get you guys and Obama. He’s black–you’re scared. He’s got a muslim sounding middle name–you’re paranoid. Oh, and I understand the Tea Baggers better than you think, too. Did you enjoy the picture of their self proclaimed leader, Peterson, holding that sign with the N word on it that he couldn’t even spell properly? Heck, at least he took off his hood.

And you still haven’t answered where you’d rank W.

20. Ted Stulz says:

First of all, if it weren’t for W and Cheney pushing the Iraq war it never would’ve happened. Congress would not have attacked Iraq. At the time, I said there had better be wmd’s there and was hoping there were. You guys on the far right gave W a free pass because Saddam played him for a fool. Well, it’s his job and responsibility to make sure that that the intell is good. Were he the CEO of a company and recommended acquiring another company, if the deal had gone south because he had bad intelligence or information should he not be held accountable? Heck yes he’d be held accountable as he should be. He’d probably be shown the door. That’s an excellent example of partisan politics at its’ finest.

• Tom White says:

Ok, Ted. Since you live in the Peoples Republic of California, let me give you the grown up version of the reason we went to war with Iraq. The short version, because I sense you may be a bit ADHD.

First, the only justification we needed to go to war with Iraq was for them to violate the terms of surrender they signed ending the first Gulf War. Which they did time after time. They “lit up” our planes with locking radar and even fired at us.

End of discussion. WMD’s not required.

But we held back. We were more worried about WMD’s than these violations. They were a grave concern, given Saddam’s previous use to gas his own people and the fact that he fired on Israel UNPROVOKED during the first war, which I should remind you was the result of Iraq attacking and occupying Quait.

And then came the refusals to allow the inspection teams access to areas, as per the unconditional surrender. And the tampering with the cameras, and the purchase of dual purpose machines, and mobile labs.

Now Russia, who had a very lucrative business selling tanks, planes and arms to Iraq assured Saddam that they would block the US in the UN Security Council from attacking. Given this assurance, Iraq became very bold in the ongoing appearance of developing WMD’s. He did this for two reasons. First, he feared his neighbors, especially Iran. He was not well liked by many in the region. So pretending to have WMD’s kept them at bay. The second reason was to tweak W.

So, the question came down to does Saddam really have WMD’s or is he just trying to make it look like he does?

Unfortunately, President Clinton decided that humint – Human Intelligence was no longer necessary as we could use Elint – Electronic Intelligence and Sigint – Signals Intelligence. So, that means no reliable boots on the ground. Then there is the law prohibiting the CIA from using criminals as informants. Unfortunately, choir boys and boy scouts do not have “ins” with terrorists. And we cannot assassinate leaders now, either.

So, we were left with intelligence that was gained from satellites and communications intercepts. A lot of that was manipulated or faked to fool us. Saddam knew the flyover times of the birds and acted accordingly. Usually he allowed us to see him “hiding” something.

So, we were both skeptical and alarmed at the possibility that Saddam could have something that could kill a lot of people. And the US was likely not the target. Israel was.

So, when someone points a gun to your head, do you hope it is not loaded? No. You assume is is and act accordingly. In this case, a gun was aimed at the only Democracy in the region and one of our closest friends.

Israel has nukes and if attacked, would use them. No possible doubt. Had any of the Scuds fired in Gulf I contained a WMD payload, I am pretty sure Israel would have retaliated in kind, warning us, of course.

So we were faced with the possibility of Iraq having WMD’s, no matter how slim the chance, and Israel ready to nuke Iraq. This scenario would undoubtedly have caused Syria, Lebanon, and a few others to attack Israel. World War III?

So, faced with three choices:
      1. Do nothing and hope Saddam is playing tricks on us.
      2. Do nothing and possibly see the start of a Nuclear world war, or a minimum a major regional conflict.
      3. Attack Saddam, hit the most likely targets fast and with powerful force and neutralize the threat.

1 and 2 were not an option. The best possibility was a smaller war to prevent a larger one. On our terms and on our timetable. Saddam was given many, many chances to tell us he was bluffing, but the arrogant fool really made a poor choice.

As I see it, we took the best option we had. The UN and Congress agreed.

Some people claim that something was buried in Syria just before the war started. That concerns me a great deal. In the wrong hands…

I don’t know if you ever played black jack, but the choice we had was sort of like having 19 with the dealer showing a 10. It will most likely be ugly, and you will go bust, but you have to hit it. Odds are, you will lose either way.

And this issue as FAR more complex than this overview. Far more complex than any of us know. Did Israel apply pressure to act, or they would? I would have if I were them. Did another country give us secret information of something they sold to Iraq, like Uranium? I am sure there was a lot more to it. But it was not a simple “I wanna go kick Saddam’s ass” like you think.

It was a tough decision based on a lot of data and while things were not pretty, we will never know if it would have been worse to do nothing.

Your simplistic view of this war is simply not correct.

Where the problem always comes in is after the war is won, and yes, this war ended in weeks. Our mistake was to nation build. Something Obama has now carried on in Afghanistan. Blow them the hell up and leave. And remind them that if they decide to become a threat, we will be back. Will another crazy dictator move in? Probably. But they will eventually learn.

I say pull out now. I actually said that back in October http://www.varight.com/news/obama-continues-inept-military-record-of-carter-and-clinton-in-afghanistan/

Ted, I am not going to defend the opinions of the writer. The only one capable of doing that is the writer herself. I said you may agree or disagree. The thing about opinions is that they are entirely subjective and depend on the individual.

When you said:

“They were listening to the Star Spangled Banner which does not require placing your hand over your heart just for starters. There rest isn’t much more accurate either. Too bad.”

You stated the rest isn’t much more accurate either.

I can only venture a guess, but my best guess is that what is written is the opinion of the writer and that she truly believes them.

Other than that, they are opinions. You could say today was a pretty day. But you can’t prove it. To some, it was too hot. To others, too windy.

You are no Republican, at least not one in my book. There are very few in California, as you know. Orange County IS more conservative than other areas, which includes Irvine.

And your understanding of Tea Party and use of the derogatory term teabagger gives away your lack of understanding of the movement. And you call some moron a “self proclaimed” leader of the Tea Party, that is true. Because the Tea Party rejects him.

Again, you really need to read my blog before you wrongly accuse me of something. Racism is counter to the goals of the Tea Party, but you would not understand that.

Perhaps you should read my post from yesterday on the topic:

22. Judi W says:

It doesn’t matter who wrote it! I am so sick of he said she said stuff!.
    The fact remains, this wonderful country of ours The United States of America is in great danger of being ruined! I don’t care what “side” you are on, it really doesn’t matter. This is all so trival when you look at the big picture. The government wants us to fight amongst ourselves so the focus can be steered away from them. Wake up America! Taxes WILL be going up! The quality of healthcare will be going down. Small business will go out of business and the big guys will just be getting fatter!!
    What do you think about job creation,for the IRS no less, 16,000 new employees!Who do you think pays for that?Once again I don’t care who wrote it.It’s time for us to STOP fighting and start THINKING about what is going to become of the US if this all continues!!

23. H. B. Green says:

The party of KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Absolutely beautiful and sooo true.

25. Marc Sigoloff says:

Here is the proof that Sherry Hackett did not write the letter. She died in 2007. Why discredit the poor, innocent woman with such a moronic letter?

• Tom White says:

Marc, like I said in a comment on November 20, 2009, it does not matter who wrote it. It is still both true and accurate. And both Buddy and Sherry are obscure. Most people have no idea who they were. It is also unproven, but it may have been written by Faye Parrish of Bunnell, Florida, according to Urban Legends.

But it is still a great letter!

26. Davros says:

Sherry Hackett died in 2007.

27. keyboard says:

Enter text right here!Always a good idea to verify first: http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/we

• Tom White says:

This Post is almost 2 years old. It was brand new when this was posted, but circulated as being written by Sherry Hackett. There were a number of old comments on this post, but they look to have not migrated in one of the server moves over the years. Best into in November 2009 was this was from her.

Some of the comments pointed this out, and an entry was subsequently added to Urban Legends and Snopes. These were acknowledged in the comments.

And since most people don't know who Sherry Hackett is, it does not really matter who wrote this.

The words are accurate no matter the writer.

• Marc Sigoloff says:

No, the words are not accurate. Obama and the three others on stage were standing for the national anthem, not the pledge of allegience. Standoing is all that is expected for the national anthem. The 5r7 state comment was just a slip of the tongue due to changing thoughts in mid-sentence. We all do it. Claiming it is a refence to Islam is moronic. The letter is garbage from beginning to end. Conservatives cannot win on truth, so they resort to ridiculous lies

28. Ugotta B. Kiddingme says:

Sherry Hackett died in 2007. She could not have penned that.

That doesn't invalidate the content of the "letter" but it DOES raise questions of authenticity. We conservatives are quick to point out the errors of our political foes, but are not so quick at policing our OWN inaccuracies.

29. Paul Refino

She was so correct, everything she wrote to that POS Oblowjob was spot on. That son of a bitch, closet Muslim was no lover of America, rather he was the great divider who made heroes of felons and targets of the police!!!!!

30. te nero says:

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.
    te nero recently posted…te neroMy Profile