List of Chris Matthews ‘Hardball’ Sponsors to Boycott

Chris Matthews has put out a totally fictional hit piece on the Tea Party movement.

Click here if you wish to see some of the lies Matthews is spewing.

And visit the Richmond Tea Party to read the call for Hardball sponsors to stop advertising on this MSNBC left wing propaganda show.

But here is the list of advertisers that are still running ads on the show. Stop buying from these companies immediately.

Note: The sponsors noted with 3 asterisks (***) pulled out of the Glenn Beck Show and should be on the top of your boycott priority list.

SPONSOR NAME ON HARDBALL

Scotch Blue tape

Starbucks Via Ready-Brew

Superior Gold Group

Tide

Universal Theme Parks

*** Stopped Advertising with Glenn Beck

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog. Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

13 Responses to “List of Chris Matthews ‘Hardball’ Sponsors to Boycott”

1. Frank says:

Ummm… If three asterisks denote they have pulled sponsorship, why should they be at the top of the boycott list. I mean if the pulled, shouldn’t we start buying from them since they agreed not to sponsor Hardball? Or am I misunderstanding what boycott means.

• Tom White says:

Frank, the ones marked with asterisks (***) pulled their spots from Glenn Beck because of his controversial content, yet continue to advertise on Hardball. In my view, this makes them worse than the rest because they only find right wing views offensive enough to pull their ads (and money).

2. Gerrie Smith says:

Thanks for the heads-up on sponsors of Matthew’s leftist program. We need to distribute this list far and wide!

3. caleb says:

Who cares? these people make themselves look crazy,what about the woman in navada who wants you to choke your chicken and bring it in when you need to see your doctor?

4. Smythe says:

Really! These advertises have the nerve not to sponsor Glenn Beck!! In that case I will be sure to buy plenty from these companies. As for you Tom if you were really worried about government spending you could start by giving back your retirement checks. Hypocrites, complain about government spending yet you are more than willing to be on the government dole.

5. Deborah says:

Boycotts can be devastatingly effective over the long run. When Levi Strauss pulled their national funding from Boy Scouts, a large portion of the Christian community just stopped buying Levis. Levis hold on the market began to slip and after about ten years, Levi sales were down by more than 15%. Levi Strauss is no longer and will never be the world leader again in the denim market.

Rosie O’Donnell, whom K-Mart unwisely chose to advertise their stores, brought the house down all around them—the reaction from their buying base was swift and sustaining. K-Mart nearly went under, in a very short period of time, and it is unlikely that they will ever recover.

I only use three products on the list, and making a change in my choices won’t be a problem at all for me. In the very big world of marketing, one or two percent loss can make a huge difference.

• Tom White says:

I was a strong proponent of a Buy-cott to help Glenn Beck. Buy from his advertisers even if you don’t really need the product. For sure if you do. That never seemed to catch on.

But if advertisers are going to be offended and pull their ads when a group of lefties threatens a boycott of their products because of their ads on a right wing show, I expect them to be equally offended on the left wing shows.

6. Gary says:

That’s funny. There must be some sort of correlation. I don’t use any of these providers. Maybe there’s some Intel hardware in my numerous computers, but I know they all have AMD processors. I buy all my soap and detergents from Marty at Cal Ben. I guess GE is the one that’s hardest for me to avoid as they are tied into so many things. But I’ve had a beef with GE for along time (for moving friends’ white collar jobs overseas and other things).

I do not consider myself part of the “tea party,” as I HATE, LOATHE and DETEST the republican party. (I view the democrat party with even greater contempt.) I consider myself a Patriot, a Constitutionalist. But more power to all those who seek to throw down the propagandists.

7. Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? Sorry for the rant but I just had to vent a little :)

8. Anonymous says:

Last week I was surprised to see the USPS listed as a Chris Matthews sponsor. Later on when I was channel surfing…I noticed they were listed as a sponsor for ABC news. How can USPS afford this? They announced in July that they planned to stop Saturday delivery, raise postal rates and lay off thousands of letter carriers…. Do they only sponsor TV programs who support Obama and the Democrats? Did GOOGLE search and could find no info about any TV programs that they sponsored. Did MSNBC and ABC make a mistake?????

9. sonsandiego says:

FYI. We are also boycotting.

Boycott Oprah https://www.facebook.com/BoycottOprah

Boycott Oprah – Sponsor / Advertiser List – A Tea Party Boycott http://stopobamanowsd.wordpress.com/oprahs-advert

Boycott Obama Supporters in Hollywood – A Tea Party Boycott http://stopobamanowsd.wordpress.com/foolish-enter

10. sonsandiego says:

Some of the products are part of larger product lines. Such as Tide and Gillette are Proctor & Gamble products. Coolwhip is a Kraft product. Scotch is part of the 3M product line. Would be better to group them together and boycott the entire product line, because people can find more products to stop buying that way.