Please bookmark Political Poll Check today and know what the polls are really telling us!
A new site is now in operation that corrects the polls that are so badly skewed by the Mainstream Media and are intended to demoralize Republicans and engage the Democratic base.
These polls are using some pretty wild statistical samples that consistently over sample Democrats, under sample Republicans and often under sample Independents – which are breaking for Romney by pretty good margins – usually double digits.
Take a look at this chart showing how badly Democrats are being over sampled:
[easychart type=”vertbar” height=”250″ width=”300″ title=”Democrats (Blue) Over Sampled in Every Poll” groupnames=”Democrats, Republicans, Independents” valuenames=”Politico, Hartford Courant, AP/GfK, Rasmussen, Monmouth” group1values=”34, 48, 50, 38, 35″ group2values=”31, 40, 37, 36, 31″ group3values=”35, 12, 13, 26, 29″ watermark=”31,36″]
How can we possible believe polls that favor Democrats by such large margins?
And what is the correct sample size to reflect accurate data? What should it be?
Rasmussen has been taking a poll for years. (View it here.) The average for 2012 shows Republicans make up 36% of voters, Democrats 33% and Independents 31%.
So when a poll like a recent one taken by the Associated Press calls 50% Democrats and only 37% Republicans and Obama has a 1 point lead, does that sound accurate to you? Should Democrats be jumping for joy because the polls show Obama ahead?
So how do you know what is what?
Political Poll Check does this for you. (And yes, this is a Virginia Right! site to compile the data all in one place.)
- Each poll receives a numeric grade.
- Each poll receives a letter grade that reflects the data used and the openness of sharing the numbers. If a poll fails, we ignore it. If the pollsters are ashamed to give you their internal numbers then they are not trustworthy.
- The “skew factor” is calculated and we show exactly how badly the polls over sample Democrats. (Not one has called more Republicans than Democrats – not a single one!)
- Normalization! We use the voting ratios that were found in the polls and apply those to the proper mix of political leanings.
- Graphs – Charts and more!
The pollsters obviously count on us not looking behind the curtain. If we actually examine what they are cooking, – the numbers – they would lose all credibility.
It is time to stop letting the left fool us. The reality is, Barack Obama is in real trouble. The odds are, this is a one term proposition.
And the polls agree – if you listen to the truth!