Obama Town Hall Meetings Staged?

Staged Town Hall

Staged Town Hall

Really? No! I am shocked.

I am shocked that this is news. President Obama is quite incapable of dealing with a real Town Hall meeting. Not just the fact that he would be totally unable to answer real questions, or deal with real people. The fact is, he does not understand the Health Care bill himself. He didn’t write it. Or them – there are actually SIX! Yet he is promoting this like it it a complete package.

So the only thing he can do is attend staged Town Halls packed with adoring supporters and field soft questions, pre screened to make sure there is no real substance.

FoxNews is reporting that the random little girl who asked a question had ties to the campaign through her Mom and attended the Easter Egg hunt at the White House this year. Why they would bother to write the story is beyond me.

With both sides of the New Hampshire street where the “Town Hall” was held lined with angry protesters against the Health Care bill, not one makes it inside? Who does Obama think he is fooling? He couldn’t handle a real Town Hall meeting. Not in this lifetime.

So, why not give up the pretext of holding Town Halls entirely? There is not one person on the planet that is not aware of Obama’s disingenuous attempt at the appearance of fairness and dialog in these staged events. I wonder if they put down AstroTurf on the stage before the event.

We all know it is a lie. At least that much is transparent.

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog. Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

6 Responses to “Obama Town Hall Meetings Staged?”

1. kaysey says:

I read one report in which the author said that they could clearly see that, as Obama's entourage approached the town hall meeting site, his guards were armed with weapons they ordinarily don't carry. And they deliberately made this apparent to intimidate the anti-ObamaCare crowd, which was kept out of the meeting. Is this true?

2. kaysey says:

3. Jerry says:

I just wrote on the google blog, and was deleted for saying something bad about obama. Probably will here also, but I fought for the freedom of this country, and think I should be able to say something when someone is handing our country over to Terrorists and Muslims, (or the Chinese).
    No one is going to tell my Mother (91) that she needs to die to help our country, or anyone else. I guess his plan is to get rid of the older generation, because the younger ones fall for the lies and deceit this administration is handing out. This did not work in Europe, nor Canada, what makes him think it will here? What makes him think this is what We want.
    This is not what so many of us fought and a lot of our loved ones died for.
    How can we stop him from destroying America.
    We need to get rid of the Muslims in this country, the illegal aliens, and anyone else that wants to hurt America and its people.

4. Jerry says:

This is not what so many of us fought and a lot of our loved ones died for.
    How can we stop him from destroying America.

Jerry, short of something advocating violence or something like that, I don't delete anything. You are free to speak your mind here. I have been called everything in the book here, but I did not delete anything. I do use a spam filter called Akismet that has filtered thousands of Spams. I also have some teens that read my blog, but have never had problems with anyone posting anything so offensive I had to moderate it.

As to your comments, you are not alone. Millions of us see a horrible situation being made worse by an inexperienced community organizer. One of the reasons I blog and have become very active politically is that I feel the need to take back our country. Legally, at the ballot box. It may take a few years, hopefully 2010 will give us a good start, but every little bit helps. Many of my posts are about the Republican ticket and local Delegate's races.

I agree about the illegal aliens. We have a way for people to enter this country legally and those laws should be enforced. But I will have to disagree with you on Muslims. I know a number of Muslims that are on our side in this. They are good people and just want to be free to live and worship as they please. The bad ones have made their lives very hard, and they are mad as hell about it, too. Just as not all Christians are equal, neither are all Muslims.

I am not attacking your opinion, just telling you my experiences.

My Mom is no longer around, but she would be pushing 80 now, and I would think her health care is none of Obama's business at all.

I am not attacking your opinion, just telling you my experiences.