Obama's Poll Numbers Continue Decline

Today’s Rasmussen poll has Obama’s Approval Index at -10%, the third day in the last 4 that his numbers have been in double digit negatives. The approval index is obtained by subtracting the number that strongly disapprove from the number that strongly approve. The day after the inauguration, Obama enjoyed a +30% Approval Index. So, in a six month span, the President has seen his approval index drop 40%. The overall approval was also negative, with 50% disapproving to 49% approving of the President’s job performance.

Although falling in the other polls as well, Rasmussen has the lowest numbers. However, Rasmussen is the only major polling organization to use likely voters. Polls of registered voters or just whoever answers the phone show higher marks for Obama, but today’s Gallup poll shows 53% approve and 39% disapprove. Far below the numbers a few weeks ago.

More and more people have reached the point that they no longer see Bush as the culprit and believe Obama should be doing more. The DOW has been rising a bit of late, but today is heading back below 9,000 as Obama’s assault on wealth continues to worry investors.

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog. Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

10 Responses to “Obama's Poll Numbers Continue Decline”

1. Lucia Borges says:

But he is still soooooooooooooooooooooo much better than Bush! The problem now is only taking all the poison the GOP has thrown into the media, all these lies to make the "less informed" people to be scared for nothing, once that is cleaned up, and people start to reason again, they will understand that Health Care change is necessary, not an option.

Unfortunately, most people are afraid of changes.

2. Lucia Borges says:

Unfortunately, most people are afraid of changes.

He is better than Bush at a few things, I must admit. He is better at running up the National Debt, better at dividing the country and better at Socialism. But Obama's BEST trait by far has been his boost to the Republican Party and Conservatives. A recent poll shows that Conservatives outnumber liberals in all 50 states.

You are mistaken about "cleaning up a mess". The "mess" is far worse now than it was under Bush.

You Go Obama!

You Go Obama!

5. wilber says:

Who Am I?

I was raised in one country but my father was born in another. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with a number of women.

I became very close to my mother because my father showed little interest in me. Then my mother died at an early age from cancer. Later in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a reliable birth certificate.

I grow up practicing one faith, but converted to Christianity because this was widely accepted in my country. But I practiced non-traditional beliefs and did not follow mainstream Christianity.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child
    continued next post

6. wilber says:

Who Am I?

continued next post

7. wilber says:

I became active in local politics when I was in my 30s and then burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office when I was in my 40s. I had a virtually non-existent resume, very little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker who managed to draw incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country’s foreign policy. I was critical of my country in the last war. But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country’s economy. I had a plan on how we could do better. I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

next post

8. wilber says:

next post

9. wilber says:

Mine was a peoples campaign. I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support. I offered the people the hope that together we could change our country and the world.

I spoke on behalf of the downtrodden including persecuted minorities such as Jews, but my actual views were not widely known until after I became my nation?s leader. However, anyone could have easily learned what I really believed if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. But they did not.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world, and the world learned the truth.

Who am I?

Adolf Hitler
    I can not wait untill he is out of office OBAMA stands for One Big Ass Mistake America

10. wilber says: