Quantcast

Categorized | News, Opinion

Progressives Will Lose in November – NO MATTER WHAT!

Progressive Hero

Progressive Hero

Once again the people of the United States have allowed the Socialistic and Communistic Progressives to grab power in the country, and once again they have really made a mess of things.

The good news from the recent elections is that the only way to win elective office now is to run as far away from Obama, Pelosi and Reid as possible.

In PA-12, a Democrat won, but he ran on the “I hate Obama” platform. Sure the Republican lost, but Democrats did not need to cross party lines to vote for a Pro Life, Anti ObamaCare, anti Cap and Tax, pro gun candidate.

In Hawaii – 1, Obama’s home district, a Republican did win over a pair of Democrats, but consider the fact that this district voted 72% for Obama in 2008 and the 40% of the vote pulled in by the Republican is eye-popping.  The Democrats consisted of a liberal backed by the Senator Inouye machine and a Conservative Blue Dog Democrat. But when you look at the 40% by the Republican and the 27% of the votes cast for the Blue Dog, the Conservative vote totaled 67%. The Democratic Primary scheduled for September will be an interesting race.

With Harry Reid in serious trouble and most pollsters calling Reid history, things are looking very bleak indeed for Progressives.

It is certain that the Democrats running for office will be forced to reject Progressive ideas and run far more conservative than they ever have.

But with 63% of the voters wanting to repeal ObamaCare and reverse the horrible mistakes Obama has made, it is not going to be easy to hold onto a seat for those that have helped the president ruin the country.

Prediction: Even if Democrats retain a majority in the House, Progressives are finished. Pelosi finishes her run as Speaker and is replaced by either a Blue Dog Democrat, should Dems retain the majority, or a Republican if they gain control.

Either way, the Progressive agenda is finished.

About Tom White

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog.Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

Tom White Says:

Nothing is more conservative than a republican wanting to get their majority back. And nothing is more liberal than a republican WITH a majority.

Check out NewsMax!

Sign up for Virginia Right Once Daily Email Digest

No Spam - ever! We send a daily email with the posts of the previous day. Unsubscribe at any time.
* = required field

Submit a Blog Post!

Submit a Blog Post for our 'Boots on the Ground' feature

Click Here for Instructions on How to Submit a Post

Google Ad

Google Ad

Follow Us Anywhere!

Google Ad

Archives

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com