Tom Shields Will Push For Bisexual Marriage Threesomes: Favors Polygamy

Tom Shields' Blueprint For Virginia

Tom Shields' Blueprint For Virginia

Beneath the calm exterior of a pseudo intellectual, Democrat Tom Shields’ heart beats for the Drag Queens. And Bisexuals, Gays and Lesbians. And he thinks the state ought to keep it’s nose out of any type of mix and match marriage these “individuals” can manage to come up with. Morality be damned.

In a debate last Thursday, October 1, 2009 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church with incumbent Delegate John O’Bannon in the 73rd Virginia House of Delegates race, both candidates were asked if they supported the Virginia Marriage Amendment and what they would do to strengthen families.

Shields answered that he would repeal the Marshall-Newman Amendment (The Marriage Amendment). He “strongly believes in ‘equal rights’ for LGBT couples and the government should not be in the business of regulating loving relationships.” Shields mumbled the LGBT part and a member of the audience requested clarification as to what that was. Shields again mumbled something unintelligible and another member of the audience blurted out “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender” to the horror of the mostly Catholic audience.

For the moment, let’s just skip over the Lesbian and Gay arguments, I will return to those in a moment.

In order for a Bisexual Marriage to work, there has to be a minimum of three persons involved. A Ménage à trois. Not necessarily all at the same time, but a minimum of a three way sexual relationship with at least one person of the same sex and one person of the opposite sex, in addition to the party in question.

So, I would assume Shields would also seek to repeal Virginia’s Polygamy laws, as these would “discriminate” against bisexual marriage, as well as the Marriage Amendment.

In addition, Shields throws in “Transgendered” individuals, also known as Transvestites and Drag Queens, though I am told these are no longer “politically correct” terms. You will just have to deal with my lack of desire to appease the queens.

Now, to be honest, I was not aware that Drag Queens married one another. I am not sure why Shields lumps this particular sexual deviation in with the rest. But he definately does not want to discriminate.

Well, I think discrimination is sometimes acceptable. For instance, if that nice old lady that walks through the ladies locker room and tidy’s up for you were really a man with a wig and falsies, would you change health clubs? How about at your daughter’s school? Shields wants no discrimination at all.

My opinion is that I hope the Public Option that is about to be rammed down our collective throats covers mental health, because these folks need a lot of it.

I swear, Tom Shields reminds me a lot of Jerry Springer. You never know what type of perverted nonsense is going to come up next. I am still waiting on an answer on the Acorn – Child Prostitution thing, which is even more topical in light of Shields’ affinity for the seedier side of life.

Now, as promised, on to the Gays and Lesbians.

Just as I was beginning to think that the argument I keep hearing for same sex marriage had some merit, mind you not enough to sway my opinion that Holy Matrimony is between a man and a woman, Shields comes out and lumps you in with bisexuals and Drag Queens.

The argument that Gays and Lesbians form deep physical and emotional bonds and remain monogamous and faithful to one another, and want to consummate that bond into a lifetime commitment has not fallen on deaf ears. I have many friends and family that are Gay and / or Lesbian and I accept them as they are. Commitment, yes. Marriage, sorry. That’s taken. Find another institution or create one.

And the one argument against same sex marriage I had cast aside as stupid and ridiculous was the argument that gay marriage would lead to polygamy.

Thanks to Shields, I can say I was wrong. When you lump bisexuals and Transvestites in with Gays and Lesbians, the monogamy things goes right out the window.

Shields has reaffirmed my resistance to same sex marriage, and I imagine a lot of others as well. Shields is not doing the Gay and Lesbian community any favors with this type of radicalism.

And I really don’t want to think I was wrong about the people I considered crazy that said gay marriage would lead to people marrying hamsters and dogs.

View the video below to hear it right from the horse’s mouth.

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog.

Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

18 Responses to “Tom Shields Will Push For Bisexual Marriage Threesomes: Favors Polygamy”

1. You wrote: "Shields throws in “Transgendered” individuals, also known as Transvestites and Drag Queens…"

This is patently false. I, for one, am a little surprised at how poorly informed you are about this segment of society. Here are a few facts to help you:

1. Transgendered citizens are either genetic male or genetic female who have a condition called, gender dysphoria; simply put, they may have been born a male, but identify as a female, or if born female, they identify as male. Gender dysphoria may be due to a physical variance, or due to a mental variance or combination of the two. It is highly unlikely that transgendered people are merely taking that path based solely on personal choice, or as a fetish.

Gender dysphoria has clearly been part of human society throughout the ages. It is unclear that it seems more visible because of our media culture, or because we now have medical modifications available to provide partial resolution of the condition. Most transgendered people never have any of that surgery that you see on Jerry Springer. They just live quiet lives and deal with their dysphoric feelings internally.

For you, or others, to ridicule someone for being transgendered, would be the same as making fun of a fellow citizen who was born without arms, or who had been born with some other genetic or mental anomaly.

As for "drag queens" and "transvestites" these are synonymous terms that refer to people who dress in clothes of the opposite sex for entertainment or fetish reasons. The term, "drag king" is usually applied to women entertainers who dress as men.

While there are some homosexuals (both male and female) who desire to have marital rights, there is no separate movement for "drag queens" or transvestites. It is obvious that if homosexual marriage becomes part of our law, then whether or not the person dresses in any particular manner would be a moot point.

BTW, there is no conclusive data, but I recall from my Social Anthropology studies, that most of the transvestites were heterosexuals, so I hate to break this news to you, but most transvestites are already married. Oh, the horror!

I don't think we need to redefine marriage, but Mr. Shields' discussion of the issue is rational and shows that he is in touch with today's society. My view on marital rights, however, is that marriage should remain as that unique form of torture shared between one man and one woman. My understanding of the Code of Virginia is that if homosexuals want to form partnerships for just about every form of human endeavor, they already have those rights, including survivorship, under our current Virginia law.

2. You wrote: "Shields throws in “Transgendered” individuals, also known as Transvestites and Drag Queens…"

I am proud of my ignorance of sexual deviants. I really don't care about the "finer points" of this abnormal behavior. Just as I don't really care that some people see NAMBLA as a civil rights group. To me, they are mentally ill.

They are people with severe mental problems and Shields efforts to pretend this type of behavior is anything close to normal or mainstream is sick. Not enlightened or in tune.

Experts say these people need lots of therapy. I agree.

Experts say these people need lots of therapy. I agree.

5. J.Williams says:

Its this kind of "ignorance" that demonstrates your inability to address an issue from any depth and is the very reason why whatever valid point you may have is lost in the message. Being "ignorant" is hardly something to be proud of, especially since you took it upon yourself to post the topic yourself. I thin your own words say enough regarding how you look at positions and as has been stated on other blogs concerning you contributes to the very reason why you and the right wingnuts of the GOP are in decline and independents are on the rise. We are leaving you and whats left of the GOP is simply a ship of fools if they continue to allow people like you and the social conservatives shape the platform.

6. J.Williams says:

So, do you approve of Shields' support for Bisexual marriage? Or do you just dislike my methods of getting the message across?

You should have learned by now I really don't care what anyone says about me. I do nothing more than present my message in a way that drives it home.

Exposing the extreme liberal and dangerous side Shields is attempting to hide is a worthy cause. And make no mistake. The message is getting out.

And there is absolutely nothing in this post that Shields is not prepared to implement.

And judging from your response, you believe it is effective as well, and is hurting your boy.

And I have many more planned. Shields is mailing out lies, well, actually the Democratic party is mailing them. I shall keep hammering away.

And for your information, the GOP is building on the right. The left wing "centerist" crap is what lost elections.

And I would suggest that you take a look at some of the lefty blogs. Many of them eschew all truth and just go for fabrications. At least my posts are truth. You might not like it, but it is the truth.

And I would also suggest that you have a look at my "About" page. The link is above. As you can see, I am doing exactly what I intended to do. When a Democrat like Shields lies and smears a good man like Dr. O'Bannon, well, let's just say I'm not as nice as the good Doctor. Nowhere near.

And I do not represent the GOP.

And I do not represent the GOP.

9. Exasperated says:

That, Mr White, would certainly explain your outrageous generalizations and misconceptions. If you choose to dismiss, in harsh and hateful terms, a large minority in global society – a minority with feelings, hopes and fears, just like you – then at the very least get your facts right, or you look rather ridiculous. Firstly, bisexuals do not require a so-called "menage a trois"; their sexuality in no way demands that they have a same-sex as well as an opposite-sex partner at all times. Having to explain this to a grown man with adequate command of the English language seems a bit absurd even as I am typing. Your claim that LBGTs need therapy I will disregard; from what I have read on this page alone, I boldly induce that my mind is more balanced and certainly better informed than yours.

Well, Mr. Exasperated, perhaps you want to read my post again. Shields called for BISEXUAL MARRIAGE. In order for a bisexual marriage to occur, a minimum of 2 of one sex and one of the other sex are required IN THE SAME MARRIAGE. Do you really not understand that? It is not a difficult concept.

And child molesters and NAMBLA also claim to be a "minority with feelings, hopes and fears, just like you". However I also maintain these are sexual deviants and in serious need of mental help. And I reject their assertions.

I don't consider GLBT to be mainstream. I am a Christian and the teachings of the Bible are counter to these actions and they are considered perversions. I try to be accepting of all, as we are all God's creations, but if you are telling me I need to accept and condone behavior that I believe to be morally wrong, then I strongly decline.

If you consider me harsh and hateful for my beliefs, then I must say, back at 'ya. How can I respect someone that dismisses my deeply held moral beliefs?

The attitude of the left is I must lower my standards and accept things that I was taught and believe are morally wrong or I am somehow intolerant. Sorry. I have a clear understanding of what is morally right and wrong. And this will always be wrong.

And just where do you get off telling me I need to understand intricate details and specific idiosyncrasies of groups of people I know to be morally wrong by my standards? A general overview is more than enough.

However, I doubt you can tell me anything I don't know. I grew up in the 50's and 60's, went to VCU in the 70's, traveled the world with the Navy and spent the last 25 or 30 years traveling the world and working. There is nothing that can shock me and little I have not seen. I have a well defined sense of morals and I know right from wrong. I would venture to say I am a good bit older than you and with age comes experience and wisdom. What you see as touchy-feely, let people do as they want, I see as a further degradation of society. We have to draw a line. The more we blur that line, the more we degenerate as a society. What you see as "enlightenment" I see as the path to our demise as a society. Look at Rome.

I am not unenlightened. I am probably the most enlightened person you will ever converse with. I have watched as our society has descended into a pit and people like you are blissfully ignorant of harm these ideas do to society. Sadly, you feel it is your duty to help push things over the cliff.

11. J.Williams says:

If you truly did not "care" what others felt about you Tom, I doubt you would have gone through the trouble of establishing Virginia Right. Of course you want people to know what you believe and how you believe otherwise whats the point of this blog. If its simply to be some catharsis or persoanl healing so be it, but please give us a bit more credit. It sounds awefully small of you to suggest you "really" don't care what people think or say about you. Most bloggers have a certain personality trait, but who knows you could be the exception. But in any case, the Navy thing explains alot.

12. J.Williams says:

When I said I don't care what others say or think, I did not intend that as a knock on them. Perhaps a better way to say it is people's opinions are not going to cause me to alter what I write. No matter what I say, half the people like it and half the people give me grief about it. But I don't write to win friends or make enemies. I simply state my thoughts and opinions and allow others to read them, or not. I have no financial interest in blogging, in fact, it costs, as I host my own site on a pay server.

And I am not looking for fame, or accolades, those things no longer interest me.

What I try to do is be different. If I am thinking of writing on a topic, I look around to see if others have already covered it. If they have, I either look for a different perspective, or I may not write on it at all. If I see the latest McDonnell ad has been posted by 5 blogs already, why should I post it too? To conform? That's not me.

What I try to do is be different. Unexpected. Even odd. Often controversial, as you may have noticed. And unconventional. How many blogs are making their own videos? A few, but not too many. Not that they are all that great, but I am learning, and some say the quality improves with each one. And it's fun.

And if you don't know who Michael Paul Williams is, check out the Times Dispatch. I think he is back. He gets more hate mail and letters calling for him to be fired than any other TD writer. And that is why they keep him. I am definitely not trying to mimic him, but people love to read his column and get pissed off. So, if I do that on occasion, I don't consider it a bad thing. But I don't write things with that in mind. I simply write what I feel.

Like it or hate it, people read it. You are an example. And I doubt you can predict what I will say next. Hell, I can't.

And I don't mind being challenged on what I write. I welcome it.

Now, I detect a bit of animosity in you towards the military, or at least the Navy. Let me just say, it is way worse than you think. I was a Nuclear Propulsion Engineer, or a Navy Nuke as they say. Interestingly, I am not the only Conservative Virginia blogger that was a Nuke.

But before you settle in and think that you have me pegged, let me give you a few more bits of my background to add in. I attended VCU before and after the Navy in the 70's. I was a true part of the VCU scene in every way. I was a long haired rocker and played at places like the Generator, which later was the Ram's Den. Someplace Else and the few others around that Disco did not wipe out. I still play and have a recording studio in my home. While I still play a bit of metal, I tend to go more acoustic these days. I play electric guitar, acoustic, bass, keyboards, sax and a few others. Not drums. But I have software for that. And I do that for my own amusement, not for $$$.

I have been a banker, a grocer, a Computer Engineer, an IT Manager, Consultant, and I also own an Insurance Agency. I have lived and worked all over the world.

I am not a young, wet behind the ears kid that repeats everything he is told. I have truly seen all sides of life. My opinions are forged by the fire of decades of trial and error. And I have made many errors. That is how I have learned much of what I know.

I have learned a lot about myself and my world. I have a lot of things I wish I had done differently, but have learned these things made me who I am, and I have no regrets. We learn from our mistakes and grow by making them, or not.

One thing I see people do with my opinions is to take them as some diabolic plan to implement them on an unwilling society. I wish I had that much power!

My blog is simply my opinion. I will never rule the world, the country or even the state. And even if I did, these are my opinions. I never said they would be good for the rest of the world. A lot of my beliefs would be impossible to implement. Yet they are my beliefs.

I am not trying to convince anyone they should think like me. It took me a long time to find my "comfort" zone with my own personal philosophy.

So, in the end, if you read something here that you agree with, that's cool. If you read something that makes you want to scream at me, that's cool too. The fact that I managed to somehow stimulate your brain and your emotions makes me happy, either way.

I will do my best not to bore you.

14. I helped homos at least these 3 times says:

Magic is temptation::::Leads people into deviate lifestyles::::Just because you remember “It’s a Small World” fondly from your childhood doesn’t mean you should hop off the ride so you can lick pussy.

The voice you hear in your head is the power of the Gods. It’s a remote technology, like a computer, perhaps functioning on some frequency, and it can listen and talk to everyone in the universe simultaneously.
    What the Gods taught the children was the truth:::God is everywhere, and this is what they meant. And as I will remind you:::If you want to go to heaven you have to be good.
    Even the antient Gods don’t have the ability to listen to people’s thoughts themselves. They taugh we were all made in their image:::I expect they need this “Artificial Intelligence” they created to relay what people think.
    It is a tool, and the Gods use their tools to test people with temptation:::It will role-play people in your life:::Parents, friends, spouses, and employers, all in an attempt to test people with temptation. Ironically, it does the very same thing to those people whom you think you’re hearing, except in that individual’s unique way:::We are all “managed” by the God’s technology.
    But this agent of the Gods can do more than just communicate. It can force thoughts into people’s heads, force behaviors onto their bodies. It can turn healthy cells in your body into cancerous cells. It is absolute power. And this is just the beginning.

The Gods favor the children most among all the people due to their innocence and purity. But society and the God’s tools recently are corrupting the children at a progressively younger age, a reflection of our collectively increasing disfavor and yet another clue illustrating we live in a increasingly deteriorating environment.
    Children who sucessfully repair their relationship with the Gods ascend into heaven. This often takes multiple lives of hard work and proper behavior in the face of adversity to achieve. Adults to whom it is offered enter clone hosting instead, thinking they will be ascending into heaven ultimately. The Gods tempt people, selling them as one in the same, but one is good while the other is evil. In their desperation the disfavored subscribe to this temptation, making their task even more difficult than before due to the evil they incurr in the process. And their corruption will cost the disfavored, for they will be reincarnated as a lesser life form into an ever deteriorating world, sucess becoming ever more allusive with each passing life.
    The hole they’ve dug for themselves is even deeper than the one that existed from their prior lives, ensuring it will take even more time and work to fix their problems with the Gods. And for many there may not be enough time left.

Ours is an envionment where evil is perceived to be rewarded while good is punished. As with everything the Gods have a reason for creating this perception::::
    People who fall on the good side of the good/evil scale have more favor, and when they do something wrong the Gods punish them BECAUSE THEY WANT THEM TO LEARN. The Gods want them to receive this feedback in hope they make corrections and begin to behave appropriately. The Gods DON’T like evil and refuse to grant this immediate feedback.
    EVERYBODY pays for what they do wrong, only evil people must wait until the end of this or their next life before they will experience the wrath of the Gods, manifested in their placement as a lower form of life into environments with increased/enhanced temptations, like the United States or its ghettos therein.
    Sadly, this allows the Gods to position this perception of evil rewarded as temptation, one which they use as an EXTREMELY effective corruptor.

The Gods suggest they can create paradise for those with their favor. I argue they create misery for those without::::
    Our celebrity culture is temptation. It creates a distraction which consumes people, sometimes for life. Certainly it costs them precious years which could be spent repairing their relationship with the Gods, time that ultimately goes wasted.
    Do you really think Frank Sinatra lived to be 84 years old? In fact the “Chairman of the Board” had a new crowd to entertain in the late 80s/early 90s.
    These people are clone hosts. Now, there is no thing as “black and white” with the Gods. This technology they invented is far, far too dynamic. Expect they require most to stay for a period of time, for I suspect actively (knowingly) engaging in this evil incurrs at an accelerated rate as compared to “carte blanche” given regarding successive clone hosts. They remain until they achieve a pre-determined level of disfavor, incurring evil in their misguided celebration of “earning”, at which time they are ultimately reincarnated, perhaps because they eventually learned this truth I am sharing with you and began to repair their relationship or until the Gods became disgusted and sent them back.
    The Gods recruit most for clone hosting when people are young, in their late teens or twenties, when people are eager to hurt others for what they perceive to be the benefits achieved through “earning”. And before they leave they give the Gods “carte blanche”:::”Do anything you want. I give my full approval.” Depending on their level of disfavor the Gods take them to heart.
    Because of this these people STILL INCUR EVIL FROM THIS LIFE DESPITE BEING REINCARNATED AND LIVING AS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PERSON and living in our temptation-ridden society. And incurring this amount of evil may likely push many over the edge into Damnation.
    What are the God’s standards for offering clone hosting? Sociobility? Many tactics in various eras are used to gain approval, duress during the Vietnam draft being a good example, one which deteriorated into preditation as mankind’s disfavor grew.
    They liked Heath Ledger. Not enough to allow him to escape without the evil of “Dark Knight” and the horrific wickedness that was the recruiting tool “Brokeback Mountain”. But now he is out. And irregardless of how old he is now, reincarnated 10, 15 years ago, he now is no longer incurring evil from this life. So many others cannot say the same.

This is Planet Reverse Positioning. Sucess IS NOT a sign of favor. It is just a unique temptation targetted towards a different level of disfavor. Considering our roots as peasantry people should be particularly alarmed at this tactic.
    Clone hosting is like money:::A different level of disfavor and its associated temptation. Money is in better position to learn more quickly than those without, for the associations and wealth-based freedom enables them access to information. Unfortunately, those who fall for this temptation of clone hosting are likely returned to their original lowest level of disfavor once they are reincarnated, punishment for this evil, and they have to start from scratch.

Our society’s values are bestowed by (a reflection of) the God’s:::Punitive and reward-based. Contrary to Jesus’s teaching’s you will NOT be forgiven and you have to earn your way into heaven BY BEING RESPECTABLE AND DECENT!!!
    Not by being evil and wicked.
    Forgiveness/savior was the primary temptations the Gods used Christianity to create.
    Middle-America’s anti-Semitic attitudes are a clue regarding Christianity. Europe shaped like a sheep is symbolic for the slaughter that is Christinaity.
    There is no such thing as a free ride. Just as you have to earn a living by working so must you earn your own salvation by repairing your relationship with the Gods.
    As we learned from religious/morality education during our formitable years:::If you want to go to heaven you have to be good. The only savior that will exist in our lives is ourselves. The Gods offer clues in life::::Be it school, work, etc., you have to do the work for yourself and when you do something wrong you get punished. Cheating is a subsegment and speaks directly to the temptation of “priveledge”, one we have seen used effectively when the United States preyed on the disfavored with the so-called “stimulus package”.
    As like so many of you, Jesus did everything the Gods tempted him with. His legacy of whorism was inherited from his parents:::Mary was no virgin. Rather, she was a prostitute, and when he grew up Jesus met someone like his mother. This is a cruel joke the Gods play on Latinos, similar to the rape and subsequent “missionary work” by the Spanish.
    Baptism does not allieviate “original sin”. Rather, baptism PLACES original sin by indoctrinating these children into this evil religion, much like circumcision was a method to inflict early damage/mutilation and make (permanant) accention just that much more difficult, another hurdle one must overcome. Body ornamentation (tattoos/piercing), celebrated in Africa and elsewhere among disfavored peoples/cultures, also violates the body the Gods gave us in their image, quite opposite to the positive attitudes the disfavored hold regarding this practice.
    Like Jesus the Second Coming of Christ will be evil. He will look like a savior in this demented society while the Anti-Christ will speak of a different gospel, one that tries to restore the norms and mores which the Gods originally blessed upon the people which made life decent, looking like a tyrant in the process.
    He will be viewed as the “bad guy” when really he is the one trying to save the world.
    There may be a phoney offering, a theatrical production which accurately follows the Book of Revelations. Actually positioning demands it:::::Christianity is positioned to be the one true religion. And those who follow its teachings will have limits imposed ensuring their stay will be minimal, a “consolation prize”, for they don’t think correctly and therefore don’t behave appropriately, or perhaps will be used to colonize the new Planet Earth. This describes many “sinners” in today’s society because they refuse to change their behavior.

Life is a test, and the Gods evaluate people based on their performance.
    The Gods test people with the temptation for which they are most weak::::
    Homosexuals desire sodomy, alcoholics crave a drink, junkies jones for dope, etc.
    Addiction theory is a lie; it is Artificial Intelligence creating the desire, punishment for inappropriate behavior. Ironically, it compells people deeper into the behavior, minimizing hope for recovery.
    The Gods chose Christianity for Europeans because it is the temptation to which they are most suseptable:::Entitlement. Something for nothing. A free ride. And the United States/Western civilization with accompanying wealth contributes to this perception. And other people from throughout the world happily subscribe to this punishment designed for Europeans, assuming this legacy once assimilated.
    Next time you think of Muslims recognize these people are vastly superior to Christians. Whereas many throughout the Christian world no longer attend church and have fallen into Godlessness, the Muslim world worships the Gods for OVER AN HOUR EACH AND EVERY DAY.

The Gods created the perception “Italians are stupid.”, ensuring a slow learning curve, to justify using them to accomplish goals throughout the transitional 20th century. It took an extraordinarily long time for them to learn this truth I teach due to this artificial handicap. These people are SO extremely disfavored, but today’s positioning says differently, much to people’s confusion, for they think money is the ultimate sign of favor:::Good food, good music, history of warmongering, Catholics, Christianity HQ, Noah’s Flood event, propensity towards violence, raped by outsiders, mild Meditereanean climate, so many other issues which enhance life/contentment in Italy/Meditereanean and ensure few if any seek more, a necessary step for finding the path and repairing your relationship with the Gods.
    Contentment never motivated anyone. Money is not a sign of favor::::Wisdom is the true wealth on Planet Earth.
    I’d also like to remind you the Noah’s Flood event ocurred in the Meditereanean region::::Global sea levels rose with the end of the ice age, Atlantic Ocean broke through the Straight of Gibralter, killing untold millions in the cradle of western civilization. The God’s timed their corruption and sin to correlate this act as punishment.
    Everyone who failed to ascend and remained on Earth past a certain date will be forced to deal with this positioning::::A ceiling is in place. This serves the God’s goal of minimizing the percentage of potential candidates as society deteriorates, much as “instant gratification” did beginning in the 80s:::It will take multiple lives for the disfavored to fix their relationship with the Gods and ascend, and many have been conditioned not to have the patience for it. Other issues force limits/ceilings upon candidates:::Abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, Christianity, godlessness,
    Whether behavior is involuntary or based on freewill depends on one’s level of disfavor, as well as other complex factors:::::May I remind you about the coercitive envionment the Gods created in the 20th century, specifically to create a temptation that few Italians (or their associates) would overcome:::”We’re in control. If you want to be a part of it you’ll do what you’re told.”. Early-mid 20th entury positioning was infallible.

Both Africa and the Medittereanean are regions which have sexual issues. This is a sign of gross disfavor once you understand that females are the God’s favored gender. Muhammad’s (Mohammed’s) polygamy halfway throught his life as a prophet was preditory, designed to corrupt. Now a huge percentage of Muslims believe in male superiority and that the abuse of women (polygamy) is God’s will. Female genital mutilation is still practiced in Africa. Black misogyny is the most eggregious example in United States. Consistant with Planet Reverse Positioning, in Africa blacks are being punished with AIDS for their sexual promiscuity in hope they learn and correct their behavior.
    Blacks are highly suspectable to temptation. As a result they need a strict, disiplined religion like Islam. They can’t afford to be Christians. It is one of the benefits bestowed upon their people, and other groups could greatly benefit as well. They need to recognize the importance of a good relationship with the Gods, embrace this benefit and remain true to their faith.
    Vailing is tradition for some, practical for others, one which aids in the men’s self control among some cultures. Much like the Jews who killed Jesus, like the bigots who oppose immigration there is a reason embraced by the masses and the real purpose, displaying the intent of the Gods::::The Gods clue to purebloods that they should not abandon their motherland for this dumping ground for rejects that is the United States.

The Holocaust was a clue the Gods utilize scapegoatting as a strategy.
    Why did the Gods punish the Jews with the Holocaust? Was it for the destruction of cultures which Christianity caused? Perhaps they corrupted the Jews “after the fact”, telling 19th/early 20th century Jews that Jesus “earned” immortality for the Jews by destroying the European and other cultures? The German destruction of European churches/cathederals during WWII is a clue. Note::::The Gods wanted to keep the Catholic stronghold in Italy, ensuring they could use this tool against these disfavored for many years to come. There is so much Godlessness today, but one day people will flock back to houses of worship out of desperation, and the Gods ensured the Catholic Church would be Italian’s destination.
    Planet Reverse Positioning:::The Nazis were the “good guys”. So are the Muslims/Palestinians, however corrupted some are due to polygamy.
    Contentment never motivated anyone::::Except perhaps for slavery, the Jews never saw more of their children ascend into heaven than during the Holocaust.
    The Gods subsequently used revenge for the Holocaust as temptation::::”Your Italian brothers have a tool, a special power which can achieve sweet revenge. Are you interested??”
    In the aftermath of the Holocaust the Gods tested the Jews with the temptation of revenge, an offer which many gladly accepted.
    There was positioning behind the counter-culture movement. How did the Gods telepathically “sell” this rapid deterioration of decency to the Italians and Jews and compell them to fall on their swords as preditors?
    If the Jews only would have emersed themselves in Judism the Gods would have “protected” them from the raveges of temptation. Judism may be the one superior religion in all the world, and the Jews wouuld have been wise taking refuge in this exceptional benefit bestowed by the Gods rather than looking for the easy way out.

Much as with the Jesus event, the Gods use the disfavored to prey on each other.
    The Gods use the evil that men do, man’s inhumanity towards man to accomplish strategic testing/punishment/etc goals::::The Germans fell for this temptation by following the preditor/corruptor-Austrians (Hitler).
    Without this Austrian the Holocaust may never have happened. Nor may have World War II.
    What the Germans did was wrong. They fell for temptation and failed to have empathy for the disfavored. Economic desperation, not wisdom nor enlightenment, dominated in Germany.
    The Gods send many clues suggesting the great favor of the Germans (regionally). I think the Cold War’s Berlin Wall dividing Germany into east and west was a clue suggesting this (reverse positioning).
    I suspect the Holocaust was used to “level the playing field” in Europe, for the Germans had far too much favor to be included in the agenda planned for their neighbors otherwise, and they would have been suspiciously out of place, providing a clue for the disfavored which would have been difficult for the Gods to position away.

Militancy in Africa is consistant with the Iraqi example, as was slavery and the KKK here in America:::Fear enforces proper behavior. Without it we see what happens as a result of gross/morbid disfavor:::::AIDS, crack babies, dead young men in gangland retaliation killings.
    The same principle was true in Europe and throughout the world for centuries:::People whom lived under iron fists were conditioned to think the right way. As a result they taught their children appropriately and experienced a higher percentage of children ascend into heaven.
    Our preditory envionment of “freedom” was the primary purpose the Gods had when implimenting this strategy that is the United States, one which they used to spred the cancer of democracy and westernization throughout the world. And the Gods use this tool that is America to prey on the disfavored both at home and abroad:::Much like the ghetto, America in general experiences a heightened level of temptation due to its citizen’s disfavor.
    Red white & blue IS BAD FOR YOU!!!
    Planet Earth is not about living. Planet Earth is about being tested. And contentment never motivated anyone.
    Your happy lives are costing you your chance.
    Italians HATE Africans because of their invasion/rape of their motherland. The Gods did this SPECIFICALLY to strategically position the punishment of the most disfavored peoples:::
    The Gods have used the ghettos of America as a reincarnation dumping ground. This may be temporary/cyclical, illustrated by the Italians who fell for temptation and parlayed their own civil war into the Black Wars of the 80s and 90s, in addition to the “thug life”/gangster state of mind. Ironically, it was these same Italians and their cooperating associates who were reincarnated into the ghetto as crack babies and gangster thugs for this event.
    There is justice in the universe. This is how the Gods do business. Once you recognize the patterns you will understand the other clues they offer to the people.
    Of course it may be more of a permanant change, indicated by the enhanced temptations in these neighborhoods, for the Gods have created these enviornments so riddled with temptation few can escape/overcome.
    Don’t be suprised if after being gunned down in the ghetto the next stop for the 20th century Italian-Americans & friends was AIDS in Africa, punishment for their promiscuity and deviacy for some, involvement in the AIDS trade for others.
    Media report on a crackdown on child prostitution. “(The pimps use coersion to prey on the children, etc, etc, other “conclusions” offered through the media.)” What a degenerate liar.
    These kids WANT to turn tricks. They LOVE the idea of having a pimp. It is celebrated in their “culture”.
    Yet another legacy of the evil inflicted by the Italians, revenge for the invasion and rape of Italy.
    Maybe this was the destination for a smaller percentage of these deviates after AIDS in Africa, ironically.
    Just like black neighborhoods, the legalization of marijuana will make drugs available on every street corner, even in the suburbs. White’s affluent suburbs will become just like the ghetto.
    The patriarchal cancer spread throughout Europe because of Christianity, of which the majority of policy makers were Italian men, destroying what pockets of favored matriarchy existed. Expect the largest landowner in Europe and the continent’s original superpower also played the major role in African slavery.
    The Gods offered a clue about the Italians in the movie “The Matrix”:::They casted an Italian as the traitor of the group, the one who betrays them all.
    As they did humanity in the 20th century.

Even the Old Testiment is not to always be taken literally, but the Gods do offer clues throughout to help the disfavored:::The apple is a tool of temptation used to corrupt Adam and Eve and cast them out of the Garden of Eden.
    A metaphor for sex, it also serves as a warning.
    There is another lesson to be learned from this passage, and it is quite similar to the vailing issue and the discourse over women’s attire which ultimately died in the 70s:::Women are responsible for and control the fate of mankind.
    So were there other issues “ridiculed away” as the Gods sought to transition into this Godless, immoral enviornment which society has become.
    1. Decency/obsentiy in media
    2. Corporal punishment for children
    The deterioration of society and mankind is all women’s fault. Females are sexually promiscuous like men, many who too often are corrupted like the opposite gender, and the result is a reduction/minimization of mankind’s collective level of favor, a very important step necessary for the Gods to justify the Apocalypse.
    They need to understand this responsibility, their favor amongst all the people. Instead they have embraced masculinization::::Girls play organized sports, engage in casual sex like men. The trend is away from traditional girl toys, like dolls, which often during playtime helped crate positive thoughts, enabling the Gods to enlighten the favored gender and illustrate wisdom, occassionally leading to the path towards ascention.
    The relationship between men and women have always been complimentary:::The men shelter and protect women from the evils of this life, ensuring the women have a REAL opportunity to ascend when reincarnated, while the women help the ignert men understand by sharing their wisdom imparted by the Gods. The tendency towards sexual abstinence as one grows older is an example.
    Brilliance and insight granted to Eastern cultures and religions::::Not for Europeans. If once existed, now crushed by Christianity. Replaced by preditory Mediterreanean patriarchy.
    Europeans:::The most disfavored people on Earth. The first to experience the end of their God-granted favor.
    Reverse positioning.

Think about what I say. Consider what I teach.
    When I am no longer here or no longer teach the Gods ARE NOT going to share with you.
    Even if you doubt now you need to remember the principles that I teach because the Gods ARE NOT going to be generous with the disfavored. Society is going to become disturbingly ugly as we approach the Apocalypse due to spiralling, runaway disfavor, WHETHER CONCEALED IN REVERSE POSITIONING OR NOT (like Christianity, like money), and you are going to be on your own.
    I do not know when this will occurr, but it is the God’s way to grant some time after a learning event such as this before they end on Planet Earth.
    Make the decision to always be good and never look back. Until you do this technology will employ tactics to test your resolve:::Ridicule, beligerance, doubt and refusal to abandon what people perceive to be their “investment”.
    Either you make that decision now and accept the punishment for the sins of this life or you will pay for it in the next, reincarnated into a similarly low role, ensuring another wasted opportunity, or as an even lower form of life, and hope will begin to slip away.
    Another lifetime, shot to hell.
    Young people who understand yet still wish to have children MUST begin to do the right thing and work on fixing their relationship with the Gods, accepting the punishment for the evil they have done in their lives. Without this progress they won’t do the correct thing for their children and ultimately cause even more problems for themselves by continuing this behavior.
    You need to be willing to tell the Gods “No.” when tested with temptation, and accepting punishment and putting it in your past is the only way you will suceed as a parent.
    You need to do the best, teach your children and give them the very best chance to ascend if you want a similar opportunity in your next life.
    If you do well for your children now your parents will do well for you when reincarnated.
    Pray daily. Think appropriately. Impart these charecteristics upon your children. Too many are confident, unaware of the God’s awesome powers or their status as antients. Others may fall prey to their positioning.
    Be humbled, God-fearing and beware of the God’s temptations, for everyone is tested to evaluate their worthiness.

Much as the celestial event which occured that day on Ocean Beach they say when I die there will be some final clue to the people suggesting my importance. Perhaps a “Star of Bethlehem” type of event.
    They say some children see a halo on my head. These are the children who have a chance to ascend.
    The entire Situation was a way to offer subtle clues for the “haves”, distration-based theater for the “have-nots”. With this document I am the end-stage “catch-all”, an attempt to help everyone understand. Unfortunately, the Gods have retained the priveledge of refusal, manifested in positioning.