Quantcast

Categorized | Opinion

Reader Submitted: ICLEI Membership

As an activist from Sonoma County Ca., I know that we are in the globalist grip of Agenda 21. This area is like the pilot, the template for implementation of various programs and ‘plans’.
Plan Bay Area is an example. True to a Soviet model of governance; unaccountable traitors have identified only 4% of the entire Bay Area as being Priority Development Areas (PDAs). The other 96% would be the subject of a myriad of manipulations, instruments aimed at making it too expensive, inconvenient to enjoy American Dreams that are rural, country or even suburban life. Reducing the whole Bay Area to Redevelopment ‘Region’. Redevelopment being a funding mechanism for Smart Growth, a way to transform and crash. It includes eminent domain for private property in “inefficient land use patterns”. Anything in the 96% of land is vulnerable ’cause it’s not next to rail in the “Transportation Corridor”. Before you roll your eyes and make a California joke, there are hundreds of these regional plans already defined and named throughout the US!
My friends Rosa Koire and Michael Shaw are spearheading a legal challenge rooted largely in…oh yeah, the Constitution!
We’ve entered many objections into the administrative record and filed. Possibly the most important thing we can do is support this effort, which is America’s first grass root legal challenge to the cancer that is UN Agenda 21.
We something in common with the globalists!
They want our part of the World to set a president for freedoms and property rights; and so do we!
The catalyst for my long winded post this morning is this:
Saw your ICLEI list, very exciting, good work.
HOWEVER, a new deception they’re employing is this:
After too much heat, an ICLEI Charter will state that they are no longer ‘dues paying members of ICLEI’.
That’s the card they played with us after I led demonstrations outside our City Hall, served them with Misprision of Treason documents (video’d ‘n date stamped by the clerk).
Rather than constantly be negative, it’s important to let local officials know that those that have a spine and adhere to their oath, stand for their constituents will be recognized.
When we rush to their side in support, the dynamic central to representative government is restored.
Wishing you Love ‘n Liberty, James Bennett

About Tom White

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog.Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

Tom White Says:

Nothing is more conservative than a republican wanting to get their majority back. And nothing is more liberal than a republican WITH a majority.

Check out NewsMax!

Sign up for Virginia Right Once Daily Email Digest

No Spam - ever! We send a daily email with the posts of the previous day. Unsubscribe at any time.
* = required field

Submit a Blog Post!

Submit a Blog Post for our 'Boots on the Ground' feature

Click Here for Instructions on How to Submit a Post

Google Ad

Google Ad

Follow Us Anywhere!

Google Ad

Archives

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
%d bloggers like this: