Categorized | Opinion

We can all learn some valuable information from Brian Schoeneman.

So if you want to run for political office, you need pay close attention to the way Brian works his magic. And then do the opposite.

First, run as a Republican and a Union Lobbyist. You know how much real Republican voters love unions and lobbyists. And accept money from the same union lobbyists you work for.

Second, and this is a big one, start writing for the Drifty Boys at Bearing Drift and support things that even RINO’s like McCain and Graham think are too far left. And when people leave comments, be a complete ass if they do not agree with you and, just for good measure, delete their reasonable and rational comments that do not support your far left wing ideology.

Antagonize, belittle and berate the readers that still visit the “for profit” former blog. And make sure a lot of those you alienate are grassroots activists and bloggers. Not a smart move if you want to win elections.

And that is how you lose 3 elections in a row. Oh – for -three.

The gloating will eventually subside. Maybe.

But the people Brian Schonenman has alienated in his lifetime will not forget.

I can’t recall a “republican” loss that brought so many people so much pleasure as this one.

And I will tell you, I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face until today. It isn’t completely gone, and I would say it has waned into more of a smirk.

Yes, Schonenman, I am smirking at you.

Tom is a US Navy Veteran, owns an Insurance Agency and is currently an IT Manager for a Virginia Distributor. He has been published in American Thinker, currently writes for the Richmond Examiner as well as Virginia Right! Blog.Tom lives in Hanover County, Va and is involved in politics at every level and is a Recovering Republican who has finally had enough of the War on Conservatives in progress with the Leadership of the GOP on a National Level.

15 Responses to “The Gloating About Brian Schoeneman’s Primary Loss on Saturday Will End… Eventually”

1. Mrs. Powel

No tears shed here.

2. Brian Schoeneman

Thanks for writing another article about me, Tom. I appreciate your support.

• Tom White says:

Stay classy Brian. But you might want to either give up politics or stop making enemies.

• Brian Schoeneman

You make enemies by taking a stand, Tom. The only way you don’t is by doing nothing. Not planning on giving up politics or standing up for what I believe in. I’m sorry that you are still upset by our tiff last year.

• Tom White says:

I’m not upset. Just glad to find out who you really were. And while it is true that you make enemies by taking a stand, you made yours by being unwilling to listen to any opinion other than the one that you were paid to have. I simply have no use for anyone who sells their integrity to the highest bidder. You have deleted and blocked dozens if not more people who were civil and honest in their opinion simply because you couldn’t win an argument with logic and merit. Apparently you have no idea how many people you pissed off. But they crawled out of the woodwork in this primary. I normally don’t pay attention to minor bos primaries. But there was a good Conservative in this race and he won. Hopefully some of those votes were because of what I printed. But your childish behavior proved to me you are not qualified for any office.

• Brian Schoeneman

Not a word written here is true, sadly. I had hoped that after a year you would have stopped lying, but apparently that’s not in your nature. It’s a shame. I will be praying for you, Tom.

• Tom White says:

Sadly for you, it is all true. Perhaps if you ever grow up you will learn to pick your friends wisely and your enemies with even greater care. You have made a lot of enemies. You may have missed the lengthy discussions on Facebook because you have blocked so many people. And most have unfriended you on Facebook. So you are probably ignorant of the large swell of people that despise you and for good reason.

You and your pathetic blog spent a lot of time spreading untruths about Dave Brat. You called him a liberal college professor and when people tried to set you straight, you blocked and deleted them. Brat’s record is proof we were right and you were wrong. And when you claimed Brat was late filing his financials, you attacked him. And our entire disagreement was because you refused to print the truth. The financials in question were NOT EVEN DUE YET! But you were taking money from Cantor and truth was not something you were interested in.

It backfired. Dave Brat won. Because people like me were there to set the record straight.
            So go ahead. Run for office again. I will work as hard as I can to make sure you NEVER win an election. I demand integrity in ALL elected officials and you have demonstrated you have none. I live to keep people like you from winning office.

You should really consider getting psychiatrist help. You have severe issues and the dozens, probably hundreds, of people laughing at you know it.

And thanks. My smirk has reverted back to an ear to ear grin. But the smirk will return soon enough.
            Tom White recently posted…Obama Blames the Thugs in Baltimore? Here’s Why.My Profile

• Brian Schoeneman

Tom, I don’t have the time or the patience to explain to you how wrong you are, your inability to distinguish between two guys named Brian who write for the same website, or your trumped up claims that you had anything to do with my losing by 56 votes to someone you would normally be attacking if he were running against anybody else.

Dave Brat won, yes, and your writing had nothing to do with it.

Like I said, I’ll be praying for you. It’s unfortunate that there are still people in this world who take pleasure at the misfortune of others, especially folks they don’t know.

• Tom White says:

You are pathetic. It is impossible to mistake you. And I posted screenshots. Are there two with you last name? You aren’t fooling anyone. Stop being a buffoon. But you are good for laughs.

• Brian Schoeneman

And now the name calling. Tom, I really think you need to take a look in a mirror. Nothing you’ve accused me of is true, and your behavior is sad, especially coming from someone twice my age. If you really want me to just go away, stop writing about me and try to treat people as you’d have them treat you.

3. Ted Glass says:

Schoeneman is a classic example of one who sells his soul thinking he is going to gain the whole world but at the end of the day gains absolutely NOTHING. Thank God!

4. Jeanine Martin

Good post.
    Brian has made so many enemies. That rarely works well in politics.

5. Steven Thomas says:

Can we get back to beating Dems now please? 🙂

This morning was the first time all the Fairfax GOP bos candidates met. They got on famously and will be a tough team to beat.

We have something to prove: a conservative can win in Fairfax with a conservative message. So look out!