Rasmussen reports yet another low water mark for President Obama shatters his previous record low (from yesterday).
The president’s approval index is -21. That number is the difference in the number of respondents saying they Strongly Approve of the president’s job, and those who Strongly Disapprove of Obama’s performance. And for the first time, Obama’s Strongly Disapprove rating has reached 46%. Add to that the 10% that simply disapprove and the Rasmussen poll shows a total disapproval of 56% – another record for Obama.
Only 25% strongly approve of Obama’s performance, 2% better than his all time low of 23% set last week. Those that simply approve of Obama’s job totaled 19% for a total approval of just 44% which matches his previous low mark also set last week.
So Obama has reached a new low in overall approval of -12% (44% approve and 56% disapprove).
These numbers are, perhaps, the strongest indication of the impact of the Health Care bills on the next elections. While the bills have not even passed and made their way through the Conference Committee, the voters are showing their displeasure at these bills