Well, the weekly results are in. The Council has spoken!
Virginia Right! takes 3rd Place this week! Thanks to the Council Members for the votes!
Each week, the members of the Watchers’ Council nominate one of their own posts and a second from outside the Council for consideration by other council members in a contest for the week’s best post.
Iowahawk brilliantly weaves a tapestry of satire using disparate threads of politically correct thought.
- *First place with 3 votes! – JoshuaPundit - A Mosque At Ground Zero
- Second place with 2 votes - Rhymes with Right - We Are The Revolution People
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Virginia Right! - Obama Retaliates Against Virginia
- Third place *t* with 1 2/3 votes – Right Truth - The First Muslim College In America
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Bookworm Room - A history lesson about your Social Security card and benefits *UPDATED*
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Wolf Howling - Perry v. Schwarzenegger: A Modern Roe v. Wade
- Fifth place with 1/3 vote - Snapped Shot – Memo to Fayaz Kabli and Dar Yasin
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Iowahawk – Undocumented Imam’s Refusal to Perform Interracial Gay Handicapped Wedding Leads to Charges of Racism submitted by The Razor
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes - Sultan Knish - Is Islam’s Problem a Lack of Modernity? submitted by JoshuaPundit
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – Hot Air/Ed Morrisey – Why is the state involved in marriage at all? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - funny or die – Eva Mendes Sex Tape submitted by Wolf Howling
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Belmont Club/Pajamas Media – The Foundations of Our World submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Reuters Middle East Watch – Reuters Goes to Hollywood - submitted by Snapped Shot
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – First Thoughts – Judge Walker’s Rational Basis for Supporting Polygamy submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Victor Davis Hanson – A Rather Angry America submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote - Rabbi Dov Fisher – Why I Love Israel and Am Proud to Be Judged by Her Standards submitted by The Watcher