Each week, the members of the Watcher of Weasels Council submit one post from their own blog, and one post from a non Council site. Then, the council members vote on their favorite posts from the pack. What comes out at the end is some amazing writing from the top minds around.
In addition to Virginia Right!, the other members of the Council are listed to the right. Please visit their blogs and be amazed.
Right now, the Council is one member short and the seat is available. If you are interested in joining, read the rules and send in an email to the address on the rules page.
The nominations this week are:
- The Colossus of Rhodey -“OK, But …”
- Wolf Howling - Perry v. Schwarzenegger: A Modern Roe v. Wade
- The Glittering Eye - The Breakdown: the Wrap
- Virginia Right! - Obama Retaliates Against Virginia
- The Razor - Riders On The Storm
- Right Truth - The First Muslim College In America
- Bookworm Room - A history lesson about your Social Security card and benefits *UPDATED*
- Snapped Shot – Memo to Fayaz Kabli and Dar Yasin
- Rhymes with Right - We Are The Revolution People
- Mere Rhetoric – State Department: Hey, You Don’t Think Lebanon Used American Weapons To Attack Israel, Do You?
- JoshuaPundit - A Mosque At Ground Zero
- Brendan O’Neill at Spiked Online – “We’ll Only Listen to You If You’ve Been Peer Reviewed.” submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- funny or die – Eva Mendes Sex Tape submitted by Wolf Howling
- Belmont Club/Pajamas Media
– The Foundations of Our World submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Atlas Shrugs – Obama’s State Department Bankrolls Ground Zero Imam Rauf’s Middle East Fundraising Tour: “US Muslim Engagement” submitted by Virginia Right!
- Iowahawk - Undocumented Imam’s Refusal to Perform Interracial Gay Handicapped Wedding Leads to Charges of Racism submitted by The Razor
- Jack and Jill Politics, Jill Tubman – Michelle Obama — Dining on the Tears of Taxpayers in Spain? submitted by Right Truth
- Hot Air/Ed Morrisey – Why is the state involved in marriage at all? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Reuters Middle East Watch – Reuters Goes to Hollywood – submitted by Snapped Shot
- First Thoughts – Judge Walker’s Rational Basis for Supporting Polygamy submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Sultan Knish – Is Islam’s Problem a Lack of Modernity? submitted by JoshuaPundit
- Victor Davis Hanson – A Rather Angry America submitted by The Watcher
- Rabbi Dov Fisher – Why I Love Israel and Am Proud to Be Judged by Her Standards submitted by The Watcher